Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

the PRO Tuning seems sorted 8-)

but would U wanna support me with this one to ? ^^

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1 ... st13554696
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Lunytrickz wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:35 pm the PRO Tuning seems sorted 8-)

but would U wanna support me with this one to ? ^^

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1 ... st13554696
supported
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I've got a question about the paint shop. :?:

On the decal pages right at the end you can scroll to a blank page called "Local" what's this page for?

Is it to store your designs, if so none of the ones i have done shows up on it or could it be called "local" because you will be able to upload your own designs into the game?

Or am i missing something? :?
Image Image
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:58 pm I've got a question about the paint shop. :?:

On the decal pages right at the end you can scroll to a blank page called "Local" what's this page for?

Is it to store your designs, if so none of the ones i have done shows up on it or could it be called "local" because you will be able to upload your own designs into the game?

Or am i missing something? :?
I messed around with the paint shop for the first time yesterday too, and there are definitely some things that are still confusing to me too! Maybe once you create a layer group, you can have the option to save them, but I would have to experiment some more to figure it out for sure.

It seems like the paint shop is really comprehensive and has tons of options, but they just don't do a very good job of explaining the tools. But I guess once I get used to it, I won't have much trouble. At least I can do more with it than TDU2!
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Beta ends today and Early acces to the full game is tomorrow. See you in the full game :2thumbsup:

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

Bezrider wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:58 pm On the decal pages right at the end you can scroll to a blank page called "Local" what's this page for?
If you save layergroups they will be shown on that page. "Local" might not be the best description to it.

I will definitely take a deeper look again on the stickershop this week. Basicly it is a clone of the Forza-editor, but arguably a worse one. They missed out a couple of things that the Forza-editor can do better. I already gave profounded feedback to it which i hope gets implemented some day. (for instance you were not able so far to stretch a sticker only in one direction, e. g. taking a simple square and make a stripe out of it. Maybe i missed or overlooked something, but most likely i didn't and it was just not possible.)

In comparison to the editors of Forza and NFS the one in TC2 is simply just on the last place. (1st NFS and 2nd Forza) The last NFS-games were all completely rubbish, but If Ghostgames did one thing right in NFS than it is the stickershop.

advantages of the NFS-stickershop:
- most intuitive of all three
- stickerable windows (gives you more freedom in your creativity)
- tons of stickers (same as above, and you were able to unlock more and more with the daily challenges)
- ability to edit vinyls from other players (without the possibility to reshare them, which is totally fine)
- ability to use different colors on the front- and rearwheels
- ability to use different colorgroups (matt, metalic, chrome and so on) and adjust them pretty detailed
- ability to use saved vinyls from one car and edit them for different one, without overwriting the first
(The only flaws, i have in mind, that it had in NFS15 was the limitation of 300 stickers per car and to not be able to save own stickergroups)

I'm pretty sure i will get into the stickershop quick, but i fear i will sometimes give up on my ideas because of the limitations it has. (Maybe i try out Texmod one day. :mrgreen: )
Cruising is not a crime
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

DonnieBrasco wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:05 am Maybe i try out Texmod one day. :mrgreen:
They will be very happy with that... :loll:

PS The idea to upload unique artwork to the cloud, instead of(up) loading every time, came from yours truly. 8-)
By doing that, you avoid lag and half loaded textures on cars.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

What ya can make from the ICON 400 Camaro ^^
(and it handles not bad at lvl 280 ^^)
but the V8 sound gets overrun by the supercharger whine :ugeek:

The Crew 2 Screenshot 2018.06.25 - 02.05.35.03.png
The Crew 2 Screenshot 2018.06.25 - 02.06.45.66.png
The Crew 2 Screenshot 2018.06.25 - 02.12.01.74.png
The Crew 2 Screenshot 2018.06.25 - 02.16.50.33.png
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

DonnieBrasco wrote:
grooks10 wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:42 pm
Thanks for the replies guys. :rightthumbup:
Yes the instructions are a little vague in the sticker shop i also couldn't find any options to save groups of stickers for use later on so couldn't test if they are saved to the Local screen like you say. :?

I also think it is a little awkward to use, one setting needs you to hold three buttons at once :o (i can't seem to do this on my wheel with onlt two hands :mrgreen: )

I guess i will get used to it over time but i do hope they add more decals and fonts, two fonts are way not enought and they don't even have lowercase :o
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

We did a final test run at Papa John's Classic race. :party:

And with this the test series come to an end and the final game is already launched. Enjoy The Crew 2 :character-blues:

Return to “The Crew 2”