Nvidia RTX 20x0 Turing (Ampere)

A new rig to show off or just want help with the latest Tech, if it’s for PC this is the place.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Off Topic
Have you seen that 2x 1080p wide screen?
It is 4k width but 1080p high

for flying, racing or shooters it is awesome
But for now, there is no real need for an upgrade to the Turon series if you have a Pascal, unless you want to max out everything on 4K. But imo the 2080ti is insanely overpriced, at Titan X levels.

The RTX2080 offers GTX1080Ti performance for a lot less heath. That might be the sensible card to get for high end 4K gaming on Medium/High settings.

To put things into perspective, you can get a decent 55" 4K screen for the price of a RTX2080Ti. Just not worth it IMO.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Nvidia has launched a brand new RTX Titan card. The fastest in the Turing generation. With NVlink, you can hook-up two of them.
With 24Gb of GDDR6 memory and a fully unlocked TU102 chip with 576 tensor cores and 72 raytracing-cores it will blow away everything in existance. :mrgreen:

Only real issue with these cards. Ngreed has reached a new low, or all time high, depending how you look at it.
With a list price of 2.500$ it is the most expensive consumer card they have ever made. :eeek:

And i thought the 2080Ti was already a ripp-off. :angry-banghead:

This card is most likely not targeted to gamers, but i would really want to see that thing in action :2thumbsup:

AMD really needs to use part of their defense budget to create something that can match or beat this beast.
If not, Ngreed will continue to kick us humble gamers in the nuts. :teasing-nutkick:

Return to “PC”