New Style info

Important site info
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I have made the dark mode default now so visitors can see it, if you were using dark mode and it has turned light then just re-select it by clicking on the moon icon in the fixed bar at the top and it will remember it. (You can still select light mode if that's what you want but the default is now dark) :mrgreen:

Any problems let me know. :geek:
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Hey Bez, i think is server lag on the host server that is causing my input lag when i write sometimes, as it is like 3 seconds delay from when i write to it is in the post window, and now as i write this there is suddenly no lag again... It really is super strange, but it has to be on the hosting server, either that or i have massive packet loss to that server or something, and now the lags are back again... WTF is going on :?

None of my settings changed, it has to be the host server that is overloaded or something,as it doesn't happen every time and it comes and goes without me changing a thing except typing is a laggy past window.

And the forum site also feels laggy right now.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Beardroid91 wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:54 pm Hey Bez, i think is server lag on the host server that is causing my input lag when i write sometimes, as it is like 3 seconds delay from when i write to it is in the post window, and now as i write this there is suddenly no lag again... It really is super strange, but it has to be on the hosting server, either that or i have massive packet loss to that server or something, and now the lags are back again... WTF is going on :?

None of my settings changed, it has to be the host server that is overloaded or something,as it doesn't happen every time and it comes and goes without me changing a thing except typing is a laggy past window.

And the forum site also feels laggy right now.
The site runs on a sheared server, i dont know how many other sites are on the same one as TduDT so maybe the other ones are busy when this happens and grab mors server resources.

Not much i can do about it as a dedicated server is a lot more expensive. :(
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Bezrider wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:26 pm The site runs on a sheared server, i dont know how many other sites are on the same one as TduDT so maybe the other ones are busy when this happens and grab mors server resources.

Not much i can do about it as a dedicated server is a lot more expensive. :(
Ah, well it doesn't matter that much, if it is to bad then i'll just write in a Word document or something, but abit annoying, but nothing to bad, no point is buying something better.

Return to “Forum Announcements and Rules”