Nvidia RTX

A new rig to show off or just want help with the latest Tech, if it’s for PC this is the place.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Nvidia will announce RTX technology on Monday. It is real time ray tracing for games. It will give games movie like quality scenery and is something i have been looking forward to for a long time now.

More coming soon®

:spy:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Graphics are already pretty good these days so this should make them amazing, can't wait to see some examples. :party:
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Bezrider wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:43 pm Graphics are already pretty good these days so this should make them amazing, can't wait to see some examples. :party:
How would you know ? :mrgreen:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Beardroid91 wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:01 pm
Bezrider wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:43 pm Graphics are already pretty good these days so this should make them amazing, can't wait to see some examples. :party:
How would you know ? :mrgreen:
Ha Ha Ha, just wait till i get my GTX 1080. :snooty: :twisted:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It will not be long now, before Film and Gameworlds meet. The quality of the games will be similar to the movies with CGI we see now in cinemas. And this Star Wars Game is already made with real time ray tracing.

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

This is run on a $60,000 computer so i think we are still a little way off this sort of thing in home PC's yet but it will definitely come sooner rather than later and if Microsoft finally crack the last hurdle they are working on with quantum computing (and they are saying they are close :o ) it will make all of this look like the dark ages. :mrgreen:
Image Image

Return to “PC”