Best deal for Crew2

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

So far i found the best deal for Crew2 Gold pre-order at MMOGA at 79€ (10€ cheaper than on Uplay)

The gold edition includes the season pass and some goodies.

https://www.mmoga.com/Uplay-Games/The-C ... ition.html

The Crew 2 Gold Edition contains:

A 3-day early access
The Crew 2 Season Pass
Ford F-150 Raptor Race Truck 2017
Abarth 500 2008 Monster Truck Edition
Pilatus PC-21
3 outfits to customize your pilot
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

So far i'm only looking to get the standard game version as i have no need for a season pass imo. as i probably won't be playing The Crew 2 exclusively so no point in paying more for stuff i won't need.

Also the best for the standard game i have seen so far is 43 euros, but i'll keep waiting for a better deal.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Best i have seen it for is 40 euro but price seems to go up and down all the time.
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Around 40€ for the base version is not too bad for a new game.

I will stick to the Gold edition with Season Pass, as i might have a clue what is coming as DLC.

So far only a measly 10€ discount. I might be better off buying it directly from Uplay, as i can trade in some Uplay points for a nice 20% discount.

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Here are all the best prices for the crew 2 at the moment, but they change all the time
crew 2.png
Maybe best to right click then open in new window or tab then you can zoom in (chrome browser ) :mrgreen:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I just ordered Crew2 through Uplay, using the 100 Club Units for 20% discount option.
72€ for the Gold Edition, including the Season pass, is an offer that no key sites match.

Best not to use these Club Units on stupid clothing items in other games. :twocents-02cents:

:rightthumbup:

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:29 pm I just ordered Crew2 through Uplay, using the 100 Club Units for 20% discount option.
72€ for the Gold Edition, including the Season pass, is an offer that no key sites match.

Best not to use these Club Units on stupid clothing items in other games. :twocents-02cents:

:rightthumbup:
Yes best price i can find crew 2 gold is Green Man Gaming 78.05 Euro (£67.49)
crew 2 gold.JPG
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I'm considering going for the Standard version of The Crew 2 for 40 euros, anyone thing that there is going be any value in going with the SeasonPass, also would you expert the prices to go further down the closer we get to release?

I just never liked buying a season pass to stuff i didn't know what was, so not sure what to think about getting it or not for The Crew 2, as i'm not sure i'll be playing it exclusively, but would be nice to have an idea of what you are getting, there was alot of junk DLC's for The Crew 1 imo., so i'm doubting the value of it.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Unless i see a really good deal I'm also just going to get the base game and take my chances with the DLC. :mrgreen:
Image Image
Moominpappa
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I am happy that I bought my gold version for a long time ago because now my money thing is very bad. At that time I was not sure is my PC even enough powerful to run Crew2 but after alphas I guess that I can play at least using minimum graphics.

Return to “The Crew 2”