The Crew 2 Chat

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

All i wanted was a level editor to create custom cruises and races also for this site. But they refuse to do that. Maybe Gaid is still butthurt from me stating "French dev logic" in a post. :roll:

They went the NFS direction where all base handling is similar with small changes in behavior for different cars.
Maybe to bring them more together in races, to avoid players picking the same cars all the time.

The Lamborghini Veneno (HC) has come a bit more to live but all TC understeer massively. Most hypercars make unexpected whobbles that seem to be pre-programmed and uncontrollable. You need pro-tuning to make them driveable.

Dumbing down physics and half arsed menus with extra clicks are not helpful for fluent gameplay.

Not including a level editor with up to 99 checkpoints is a slap in the face of the community TBH.
Add to that the less recognizable environment. This makes it harder to cruise around without using the map. In TDU i did not need a map after a while.

To avoid endless ranting, i wanted to end with something positive but i can't lol.

The Jayz and Beyonce lookalikes and the bearded Crew1 character are not really original and not a priority in a race game where more issues are to be fixed.
Connectivity issues or inconsistent control input for example. Game feels different every day.
The overhyped weather is another thing that has been done before and removed on user feedback but has returned.

The gloomy rainy weather makes your eyes hurt during longer runs and can cause serious headaches. Bad visibility is a big problem. Maybe these graphs are cool for screen grabbers but not for long races.

You can still not select time of day, traffic density, weather options or classes for custom races, not even on existing tracks.

It appears that they are control freaks who barely listen to real feedback from real players.

Maybe it is just me, but i did expect a race editor from the start.
With the option to make loops, reverse track, ghost, delta times and custom competitions with (closed) rankings.

But they rather worship Beyoncé's booty :twocents-02cents:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

What he said :good post:
:tdudt:
Image Image
BATA_MANTA
Rookie
Rookie

After a long time off this game due to lack of interest on Summit and it's rewards I came to try out the new update.
Just reading the patch notes before playing were a let down in my interest. After two hours in-game I just got disapponited more. No new gameplay features like race editor, team vs team or clubs to bring me back to play this game on a regular basis.
Adding to that, IT seem to be focused on fantasy/kid items and features (the introduction of "air nitro")

I couln't agree more on what Donnie and Madman said. Hopefully IT do a serious comeback with a decent update in a future but seeing this development it's closer to the impossible.

Just a final thought: seeing this kind of fantasy vanity items, weird air nitro features and handling changes to be more arcadey, I suspect that IT is working on a new Mario Kart themed arcade racer but they are just mere assumptions :think:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

Just wanted to let you know: The Pitcrew was put on hold as of today. They closed our discord-channel and the special feedback-platform. We may get another invitation somewhen in the future or we may not. But to be honest, in the state it was it became mostly pointless anyway overtime. We will see what they are doing with it in the future.
Cruising is not a crime
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

DonnieBrasco wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:08 pm Just wanted to let you know: The Pitcrew was put on hold as of today. They closed our discord-channel and the special feedback-platform. We may get another invitation somewhen in the future or we may not. But to be honest, in the state it was it became mostly pointless anyway overtime. We will see what they are doing with it in the future.
:doh:
so they silenced the last hope on annything Good
all we got lets now is french mocro logic :angry-screaming:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The usual thread about cheating by using Bugs has reappeared on Ubi Forum

I could not resist to make a small contribution. Lets see who crawls from under some rocks... :party:
It IS a form of cheating. Using the game in another way the dev team has intended is a form of cheating. Period
It is bug abuse, not use.

IVT dev team has been devided about glitch abuse for setting top scores in the past. And because of that they will not actively remove these scores.
If E-Sport type rules would be applied, the glitched scores would be removed and that element would be blocked from the Summit.
That is how you properly deal with this.

And for the people who think it is OK because others do it; Well, you see what happens right now in the World when people act like headless chickens.

Rest my case
https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.p ... st15021533

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Nice catch !

:smoking:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I made a poll for reset abuse in races. During my PvP adventures, i encountered many, mainly Platinum Racers who constantly did this whenever they could. Annoying, unneeded and unsporty.

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.p ... st15027936

:party:

Return to “The Crew 2”