The Crew 2 Chat

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Ooooh i'm pretty sure we achieved (if not our goal, still something) with this :dance:
if IT dos nothing with this they lose ALL they're credibility !!!
now its just waiting on what they will do and how much they will do according to how much they value they're crredibility :mrgreen:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

There is not only the reset button glitch abuse, there is also a unlimited nitro glitch and probably a lot more.

Unfortunately they do not ban players who use them. They should. It would stop abuse quickly. By not taking action and sticking their heads in the sand they demolish their own summit events. People will lose interest quickly.

There is a simple solution for the reset glitchers. Just add some more checkpoints in strategical places.

But IMO they should remove all scores that are done with programming error abuse.
That would also sent a clear message to the community.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

With the latest weather and lighting updates the game looks stunning, but i get really fatigued eyes when playing longer than 1.5 hours or so. Playing longer leads to a massive headdache.
Strange, as The Crew is the only game i have that causes that this way.

Maybe because of the bad visibility in the game you start staring or get off focus more easy.
I remember Bear having issues as well.

Do more players experience this in The Crew?
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Alowgo
New Starter
New Starter

Howdy All:

Well MadManCK asked:
MadManCK wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:10 pm With the latest weather and lighting updates the game looks stunning, but i get really fatigued eyes when playing longer than 1.5 hours or so. Playing longer leads to a massive headdache.
Strange, as The Crew is the only game i have that causes that this way.

Maybe because of the bad visibility in the game you start staring or get off focus more easy.
I remember Bear having issues as well.

Do more players experience this in The Crew?
Yes I would have to agree with you here. Playing the game for more then 90 minutes at a time is hard on the eyes.
I don't get a headache but I sure do have the lost of focus happening a lot.

The only fix for this issue that I know of is to just simply stop playing and take a short break from the game.

Happy Motoring,
Later,
Alowgo
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Taking a 30 min break usually is enough.

Thanks for your reply :mrgreen:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It appears that a certain Ubi Forum Troller annex Pit Crew member has been (temporary) banned for harassment of other posters.

I think they should think long and hard who to invite to their studio or make part of a Pit Crew for direct feedback to the dev team.
Inviting the score breakers from Crew1, who did most of that by breaking their own code of conduct through glitch abuse is not really helpful. What kind of feedback do you expect from players with low moral standards anyway?

I don't really think these 3 or 4 so called "Top Players" will ever learn their lesson. They will simply do whatever it takes to set records. And as long as they continue to get away with using glitches, bugs or other programming errors, they will keep doing so. Only if their records are removed and when they are excluded from these events it will sink in.

Even worse is the tutorial video making and sharing of their finds with the community. By doing so they ruin the complete summit competition, as other players will try these glitches as well and it becomes impossible to set a good competitive score without glitch abuse.

Ubi's own code of conduct is very clear about cheating by using in game errors. For some reasons Ivory Tower decided not to uphold Ubi "Law" in their game.

Might be an interesting topic and internal discussion there going on right now. :party:

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

yuuup
and i hope this gives them yet another incentive to fix those Checkpoint placement errors :mrgreen:
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Hey guy's,

could ya help me out by supporting this request i made on the TC2 forum?
simply a like would already help

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.p ... st14639218
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

made another post on TC2 forum that could use some support :mrgreen:

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.p ... st14862992
DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

I could use support for a request to roleback this stupid kiddy-handling. They even ninjapatched the touringcars and did not mention it in the patchnotes. That were the last cars we could use for cruising. But somehow nobody else seems to care about this unneeded, unwanted handlingchanges.

This game is becoming more and more a kindergarden-paradise and Ivorytower is kicking the loyal playerbase in the balls more and more with every update. I'm even considering to leave the pitcrew to be honest. I gave detailed feedback about this crap-handling-model after i tested it during the last tech-test. I know it was already to late for a change in the update that dropped wednesday, but what pisses me off is that they do not respond one single bit to my feedback.

We are so pissed at the moment, because cruising in TC2 is dead for us now. Weena even installed TC1 today and she, Ralph and Starla will most likely start cruising there again tonight.

Edit: @Luny Just forget about that. We wrote novels in the pitcrew about this stupid weather. I requested already months ago options for PVE to setup weather, AI, traffic etc. - but also here no response. We complainted about too many weatherchanges in freedrive (it's raining every damn 15 minutes) - response was "casuals are complaining to not see snow or rain the game, when the play only 1 hour per week" (a bit exeggerated, but you know what i want to say). We complainted about constantly having stupid weather in summit-events, i even think there is someone who likes to troll the players with that - no response to that.

We (RMD and me) requested to disable back-on-track in every competetive format. The response was "the casual player needs it, so we can not deactivate that".

It's like i wrote above. This game is becoming more and more the paradise for kids and casuals and we have to look for an alternative. Let's just hope TDU3 is coming soon (not Atari-soon) and it will be an alternative.
Cruising is not a crime

Return to “The Crew 2”