The Crew 2 Chat

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Obu made a nice meme for IVT

:loll:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Soi after playing a lot of the new chase events;

It can be fun, but becomes repetitive quickly
What do you think? Good addition or not?

Also the extremely greedy vanity objects are still ridiculously priced, like the snowman smoke for 55K, which is 5$ real money.
For some reson IVT thinks this is a cool way to generate extra income for the dev team. I think they are wrong, ripping kids (parents!) off like that. At least deliver some actual content that is worth an additional season pass.

:twocents-02cents:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The off road version of the Chase, called the Hunt, is probably more fun to do than the road version.

The crazy tracks and quickly needed anticipation makes it sometimes more of a challenge and that is a good thing.
Also it is finally something that is a lot more fun to do in a Crew. Teamwork is key.

Only the catching up can be a bit frustrating when you fall behind after a massive hit. Especially with the Rx version.

:auto-swerve:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

All i can say about the latest The Agency addition of The Crew2; if you liked Burnout Paradise, you might like this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burnout_Paradise

Bez once called it Jack of all trades. They jacked it up another level :mrgreen:

Some of the handling short comings (bike!) prevent it to be really fun IMO.
As soon as this is released you will know why :party:

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Hello guy's,
would U plz help me by voting in this poll?

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.p ... e-petition
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Fake news :mrgreen:

But very well done fan content. :geek:
Makes you wonder why IVT is holding back so much on cool ideas and content. :teasing-nutkick:

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Return to “The Crew 2”