The Crew 2 Chat

BATA_MANTA
Rookie
Rookie

MadManCK wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:36 pm I just posted this about Summit Exploit Abuse on the Ubi forums.

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2 ... loit-Abuse

What kind of people do even try these things? I just can not wrap my head around it and i don't want to either.
Obviously evil always finds a way in The Crew. Maybe intentionally? Bring out the worst in people and ruin the youth's moral spirits?

Just like previous games from the same dev team, playing an unfair game pays off. Too bad really. They will never learn obviously. Something like a mule hitting the same rock over and over again. :shock:

I have 0 respect for a dev team that does not deal with these glitch abusers and 0 tolerance towards these so called "top players". They probably get off showing their latest "finds" to their shady synod butty boys.

Rant over. :party:
I didn't play since the Japanese Summit, mainly because I don't like so much the current state of the game and the glitchers spam on the events and the PvP. I see that things got worse refering to exploiters. So until I don't see any improvement or update on this game I'll keep it uninstalled.

Also refering to PvP, I don't see any initiative by the devs to fix or reduce the Street Racing Huracan/Supercar meta. I think there are 3 extensive topics on the forums about and how to deal with it by making subclasses restrictions. Now that every car have their class (not correct on some cars) we could have these restrictions applied to PvP SR events.
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

+1
DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

I also have enough of these glitches, but it's not only the players fault. The devs are responsible as well. Some of the pitcrew-members, mainly the competetive once, already showed a lot of these wrong cp-placements a couple of months ago with detailed drawings how the cps have to placed. But the only race where they fixed some wrong placements is this L. A. hypercar-race, but this one not because it was a glitch, more because it was confusing the players where to go.

Recently i also had a conversation again with RMD and this is what he said about it:

I will never use that kind of stuff. I even decided not to go for a dragster in the escape-skill, although that would most likely have ended in a run over 9 or 10 km.
Cruising is not a crime
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

At least some of them have the guts to post in my thread. Here is my "judgement" on Akorrr, enjoy :party:

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2 ... st14298245

He will probably prefer Siberia :shock: :teasing-nutkick:

Here a quote, just in case;
"Need to remove bugs, not scores."

Ahh, comrade Akorrr.

Agreed and disagreed.

Agreed that they have to remove these bugs and act more actively to avoid exploit abuse to begin with.
Disagreed on the high score removal. If they do not deal with this, you guys will continue to abuse glitches and ruin yet another game.

The only way is to make an example out of players who deliberately abuse game flaws to gain an unfair advantage.
Remove the scores, without the option to re-do them and lose the bonus car and other perks.
Also hand out a warning, so it becomes clear that this behavior is not tolerated.

The simple fact that some of you are actively hunting for these "Bugs" to exploit, already gives it away.
It has also come to my attention that some of these "finds" are shared as "treasures" between certain groups of dirty players.
So you can brag among each other who is the biggest cheat and knows the most dirty tricks in the Crew2?

Exploit abuse is cheating. Period.
Playing the game not as it is intended by the dev team.
Unless you can prove that they deliberately messed up the [RESET] function so you guys can abuse that and piss off other players with unobtainable scores.

Fact remains that some of the real good players moved on to other games (since Crew1), because of this glitch abuse and the reluctance from the dev team to deal with the perpetrators.

Some ways to get these scores are funny, like the Frauscher Boat drop you did to get the speed record. But in that case it stated "no limits", so the dev team was looking for creative solutions to get the high scores. That is deliberate and intentional.

Using "back to track" and drive against the race direction is not. That is cheating. Plain and simple.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
BATA_MANTA
Rookie
Rookie

I saw past posts of that guy complaining about wallride (before PvP update) and I though he changed his mind about driving dirty to get high scores. Then I saw him on the first 2 summits that he's with the Dirty players club, even on the closed alpha of the hot shots update.

These kind of people with close mind about a bad statement, or in this case, a cheating form should be ignored and let the dev team do the job (if they do something about it) If I would be anyone of the dev team I would ban those cheaters for 6 months at least. Just see what an awful experience for legit players became the 1st summit (TC1) and how this 2nd is following.
And now that they discovered this new exploit they will use it on PvP as well.
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

:loll: IT did just the opposite
they made those cheaters like paragleiber and akor part of the F'n PITCREW :teasing-nutkick:
DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

Akor ist not the only one. In fact Akor gave a lot of detailed feedback in the pitcrew about those glitches, esp. wrong cp-placements. That he is actually using that in the summit, is written on another page of the book. A bunch of the competetive players complaining about that stuff but yet do actually use it when "sh!t is on". (I am not even sure about some of the players in my friendlist not using some of the glitches, when they need points for the overall ranking. It’s at least something to think about, when you see that they are slower on every track - sometimes even by half a minute - and then suddenly they are slightly faster on exactly the track that has a glitch.) But i guess that's just their extremely competetive mind to get as high ranks as possible. I don't understand that the same way as you all do. I am competitive to a certain point, but definitely not that much. I don’t care if i’m rank 1, 10, 25, 50 or even 100, as long as I achieve my goal which is platinum. Specifically in this TC-race I could not even say which times are legit and which not (except for the players I know). What I can say is that at least 100 players used this glitch, probably even more because there are a lot of players who are that unskilled they are even slower than us although using the glitch.

I do not even wanna know what else some of these “topplayers” (Aci calls them “Back2street Boys” btw :loll: ) are using to boost their times. For instance i've heard rumours that some of the keyboardplayers are using macros to drive with h-shifting and clutch on the keyboard. That makes them shift way faster than any wheeldriver will ever be able to. Something like that should also not even be possible. For wheelusers h-shifting with clutch is even slower than sequentiell or automatic, because you actually have to "work" on the wheel, instead of just pressing some buttons. So keyboard- and gamepadplayers should only be able to use sequentiell as they do not have a real shifter. Clutch should be something they should not even be able to map.

And then you hear players crying on youtube "ban wheels from the summit. It's unfair. They have a huge advantage." because a small hand of wheelusers can drive the dragsters better than the rest. Then i could also say "ban keyboardplayers with h-shifting". :whistle: And my request would not even be that ridiculous. It would just be definitely more natura. (but that's all just as a sidenote.)

btw :rightthumbup: Luny was the first who showed such a glitch in a non-competetive environment and without actually using it to get a better score. That’s how it should be. :rightthumbup:

The centerpoint is that Ivory Tower has to fix all that crap and as long as they don’t do something about it (fixing glitches and warning/banning players) there will never be a change.

(I hope the post is not that confusing. It took me about 2 hours and i just had to relog, because the session timed out. I am at work at the moment and have to stand up and help some colleques every now and then. :doh: )
Cruising is not a crime
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Only "advantage" wheel users have, is with driving dragsters in escape events.

But if you check the leaderboards, most top players use keyboard and mouse. Or unsupported controllers to get wheel functionality.

IMO a DRVING game should always be focused on wheel users primarily, with additional support for controller users and limited keyboard support. The moment keyboard players are topping the ranks, is the moment you know the game is unbalanced. And that is because they still use the same BS compensation algorithms that are used since TDU. And probably thought at programming school in Lyon. :geek:

TDU1, TDU2, Crew1 and now Crew2 rankings, are all dominated by keyboard. Best way to play a driving game, right? :loll:

Akorr was the same dude bragging about beating me in a race with an 8 dollar keyboard. But with full assist, extra assist and keyboard stability against someone with a full 100% FFB wheel and playing on HC, fighting the car all race long is not really a sport to begin with. But i was fine with that, as everyone can play the way they like.

The tolerance disappears quickly when players, especially the good ones, use everything the can to gain an unfair advantage over others. No matter if it is macros, additional assist or wheel functionality on controllers.
Instant shift hack was already used in TDU1. Use of external "help" or modifying controls is hacking.

It appears that this dev team is either lazy or simply do not care about a good competition.
Just one more reason not to take any IT competition too serious. :twocents-02cents:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

According to their own code of conduct, certain players should have been banned from the The Crew game and/or the Ubi Forum multiple times.

https://thecrew-game.ubisoft.com/the-cr ... of-conduct

Needless to say that a certain group of players should never have been invited into their Pit Crew to begin with. :roll:

:teasing-nutkick:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Our Glitch thread at Ubi Forums was closed due to Akorr not behaving himself as usual.

Good news is that the video Luny provided has been shared with the dev team. And that is all we can ask for.
Maybe they will fix a glitch or two as a result.

But i do not think they will ban all players who used it in the last summit.
According to their own rules and regulation, they should. :roll:

But for now let's take the win. :party:

Return to “The Crew 2”