The Crew 2 Chat

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Playing cab or delivery driver. Swell. :mrgreen:

I did play this game mode in early alpha state a while back and it can be fun for a change. It reminds a bit to TDU1.
The real challenge was the poor handling of most of these new cars. But some of them are quite cool rides.
During the tests there was no real penalty for destroying your payload. And passengers were only screaming if you used your handbrake or during drifts. We will see soon enough if they fixed that.

So bring it :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

I guess this is supposed to be a "cruiser-update". The basic idea is not bad, but the execution isn't really my cup of tea. There is no real reason for me to play these freedrive-missions. And like you said, these cabs and limos are not driving great.

I really didn't know what to record this time to be honest. So i ended up again again doing only a highlight-video. But i think at this point even a routeplanner wouldn't bring me back to playing more than 1 hour per week as nobody of the real cruisers of my club is still playing. Only Luna, Habo and Pebo are still playing and they are no real cruisers anymore. They basicly went back to casual-playstyle.

...and no they didn't fix that screaming.^^ I never noticed that because i have fx-volume off. I know it because Giron mentioned in his video yesterday.
Cruising is not a crime
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

At least they did not brake any fingernails.

Making them scream was one of the first things i tried :mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Thx to Donnie ^^

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Lunytrickz