The Crew 2 - Tutorials

DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

Photomissions

@Bez and/or CK: If you like to open a seperate thread for tutorials just move this post. ;)

Together with Luna i collected all photomissions yesterday, except for the one with the hoovercraft. I started to cut some tutorials for each family. Here is the first, the others follow later (i will insert them here).

Streetracing Photo Ops Tutorial

Offroad Photo Ops Tutorial

Freestyle Photo Ops Tutorial

Pro Racing Photo Ops Tutorial

Edit Don: offroad-, freestyle and pro racing insert

Edit 2 Don: new link freestyle insert (both videos should work, but the first version has a 3 minute silence inbetween and i set it to "unlisted")
Last edited by DonnieBrasco on Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Cruising is not a crime
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

DonnieBrasco wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:17 pm @Bez and/or CK: If you like to open a seperate thread for tutorials just move this post. ;)
Done 8-)
:spy:
 ! Message from: MadManCK
Edit; cleaned up this thread, by moving comments to The Crew 2 Chat and merged the Tutorials :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

Sticker Group

(how to make a stickergroup in the second part of the video.)
Cruising is not a crime
DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

Sticker Shop 2D

Tonight i took another look at the stickershop and finally found the 2D-mode, which is most useful for creating stickergroups. Again i made another small tutorialvideo. ;)

@MadMan & Bez: If you like to open a special tutorial-thread just move this post here and sum it up with other tutorials. :)
Cruising is not a crime
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Stuntplane Tutorial

BATA_MANTA
Rookie
Rookie

Nice tutorial :rightthumbup: I believed that immelmans give high score during freestyle time but I was wrong :doh:
DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

Gator Rush Photo Ops

Cruising is not a crime
DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

Demolition Derby Photo Missions

Cruising is not a crime
BATA_MANTA
Rookie
Rookie

The Crew 2 Reshade Tutorial Updated 04/02/2019

First of all you need to download ReShade_Setup_4.0.2.exe to install all effects and files on your game (The Crew 2 in this case)
Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YHmAX ... yrEgzR7WOe

Once downloaded, open the .exe file and click " select game to install or uninstall from". Here find The Crew 2 directory and select "TheCrew2.exe" once accepted select Direct3D 10+ option and download/install all collection of stardard effects. Then make sure you have all effects checked and click OK.

Now close the program and download this .ini file (Updated file)https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KqEt6 ... QhoI6ysOLo Put that .ini file in your game's directory and start The Crew 2.

Inside The Crew 2 main menu press "home" button on your keyboard to open reshade's menu. The first time you install this program starts with a tutorial menu: click "Continue" and on the next window select "The Crew (450).ini" file that reshader found on The Crew2's directory. On the next window select "Continue" again and for the last step click "Finish"

Now you have reshade installed in The Crew 2. To open or close reshade menu use "Home" button of your keyboard.
Also, you can turn on/off reshade effects by binding the actions on the "Settings" reshade menu tab. Bind "Effect Reload Key" and "Effect Toggle Key" to a key of your choice (Note: click on a blank space after bind to avoid re-bind the key).

This shaders effects may impact your ingame performance, especially on high object density areas like forests, so adjust your in-game graphics settings to have proper fps.

(Update 04/02/19: I added SMAA and FXAA to work with Temporal AA disabled and make the image less sharp. Also I disabled "AmbientLight" effect because of performance issues. File link Updated)
If you find the game too dark adjust your gamma slider. I use level "1.03999996" of " GAMMAWR" on "PCScalability.xml" located on "The Crew 2" folder inside "My Documents". Also, I changed TemporalAA level to 0 (0 is disabled and 4 is the highest setting)

Thanks to MichaelB450. I used his base of reshade from The Crew 1 to implement on The Crew 2
Here's his video to his tutorial for The Crew 1

This is how is the reshade in-game

ON
On1.png
OFF
Off1.png
ON
On2.png
OFF
Off2.png
ON
On3.png