Down for a cruise?

Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

I've really been loving this game so far-it's improved on a lot that was wrong with the first game, added a bunch of new stuff to do, and added a bit of that high-life pizzaz that made me fall in love with the TDU series. That being said, I'm having trouble getting people together to do those massive, epic cruises we all used to do back in the TDU2 glory days. Would anyone here want to set a date where we could meet up in game and relax on the open road, and maybe even set a route?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

We will probably use some Hypercar races as a substitute for a Challenge editor. Only 1 driver needs to meet the 3rd place requirements to give everybody the parts and cash. 8-)

But the lack of an editor or any other way to do route planning makes it more of a single player game for now IMO.

So far i have only done 1 real cruise with Ryzza5 and Luny, switching from cars to planes to boats, crossing the map from NY to Laguna Seca (they screwed the corkscrew) in 30 minutes or so.

I find it hard to recognize where i am on the map, unlike Crew1 or TDU2.

For now my priority is to get to a decent ICON level and get the tuning to L280 MAX. :party:

I did buy the Caddillac Eldorado though, with the lowest performance level in the game (10) and a 177KPH top speed (110MPH) :D
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Yea i too like the game, but i find to be just a single player at this point, which is kind of a shame, i thought they would improve it over The Crew 1 but so far it is worse from a social standpoint, and there not being multiplayer events is going to kill the game.
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:45 am We will probably use some Hypercar races as a substitute for a Challenge editor. Only 1 driver needs to meet the 3rd place requirements to give everybody the parts and cash. 8-)

But the lack of an editor or any other way to do route planning makes it more of a single player game for now IMO.

So far i have only done 1 real cruise with Ryzza5 and Luny, switching from cars to planes to boats, crossing the map from NY to Laguna Seca (they screwed the corkscrew) in 30 minutes or so.

I find it hard to recognize where i am on the map, unlike Crew1 or TDU2.

For now my priority is to get to a decent ICON level and get the tuning to L280 MAX. :party:

I did buy the Caddillac Eldorado though, with the lowest performance level in the game (10) and a 177KPH top speed (110MPH) :D
Couldn't we just do it in freemode and make up the routes? If we're worried about rammers, we can just go into GPS until they piss off
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Prepsi wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:20 am

Couldn't we just do it in freemode and make up the routes? If we're worried about rammers, we can just go into GPS until they piss off
That is always an option. Also you can set a destination mark on the map. But there is no real in game "TomTom" and the proposed routes do not take the type of vehicle in consideration.

PS what hour is it now in California? :eeek:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:54 am
Prepsi wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:20 am

That is always an option. Also you can set a destination mark on the map. But there is no real in game "TomTom" and the proposed routes do not take the type of vehicle in consideration.

PS what hour is it now in California? :eeek:
I've only really tried the cars and one of the Harleys out as of now, but I did find a really amazing route through the middle of California that snakes up from LA to SF.

It was very late :loll:

Return to “The Crew 2”