Favourite cars

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
Xlthuathopec
Rookie
Rookie

We all have them, and they are constantly changing. If you can remember that far back, list your 'favourite history', or just give a little bit of praise for the cars you're currently hooked on :)

I'll kick it off, I began TDU2 and played through until I had money to spend, and bought an MP4-12C. At the time this was the fastest I'd ever been, so I became attached to it. Then I sold it by accident (Don't question :P) and bought an R8 instead. This was even faster than the MP4 (Due to tuning, and that I left the MP4 untuned), and I still have it to this day. It's gone through some colour changes(Three, in fact. Blue and White to Red and Black, to my current Red/Grey racer custom scheme :D), but I love it.

Then I splashed out on DLC cars, and the Veyron SS overwhelmed me with 260mph effortlessly, and I drove nothing else for at least a week after buying it. Then I started liking the Zonda Tricolore more, it handled better, sounded better, looked better and for me at least, was faster. I was completely drawn in by it, and in recent months it's been put into second place by it's slippier cousin, the Cinique.

I like to take a screenshot whenever I hit certain mile milestones, some of them can be at a rather fast pace, and therefore pretty dangerous :P[url=http://img152.imageshack.us/i/cf5281f97 ... 0d3af.png/]Image
Reavan
New Starter
New Starter

Very early on the MP4 was my favorite car too, until I bought the Veyron 16.4 and drove that almost constantly to the point where 25% of my total mileage in TDU2 was from driving that alone. Then I got the Zonda Cinque and couldn't get enough of it. I never paid any attention to the Zonda F until a few days after DLC2's release where many cars seemed ruined....Then the Zonda F claimed the spot for "THE Zonda" as my good friend Annica and I would say, even though it wasn't as fast as the Cinque/Tri. Then I made some mean money and rebought the Cinque and painted it, and decided "okay this is still a good car,"...not long after that came the Tricolore...looks better and seems to grip the road more. Zondas are my favorite A1 cars due to them being so nimble and fast..and handle-able. IMO, they are the most balanced of the A1 class. The Aston Martin One-77(daddy's car) is right up there with them...its a missile up to speed for what it is and has a great drive feel(I currently own 2 of them both over 1k miles). There is more but this post is getting too long.
Arsinoe
Rookie
Rookie

I pretty much like all the cars I've driven with the exception of the Citroen, but the RUF RTurbo is still my favorite.
Favorite car: Whichever one I'm currently driving? * YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FollyOfArsinoe
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

I spend most of my time driving the slower cars...I find them a lot more fun than your typical fast cars. When I come across a race where people use the typical cars, I'll choose something slower in attempt to win anyway...I'd dare to say that the Wiesmann, Lotus 2-Eleven, Lancia Delta, Ferrari 250 GTO, and the Harley are my favorites...I like the Wiesmann because it's, in my opinion, beautiful. The Lotus 2-Eleven is probably one of the most stable cars in the game and has a tiny turning radius, making it terrific for twists and turns. The Delta is my favorite for Ibiza offroad driving...sporting her Martini rally livery. The 250 GTO has one of the greatest soundtracks in the game...just the way it rev's so high and first gear takes you all the way up to 60 mph. Lastly, I took my white Harley on a 150 mile cruise from lighthouse to lighthouse on Hawaii yesterday, while following speed limits (agonizing 25 mile per hour speed limits) and traffic stops/signals...done without a single accident I may add.
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
neongod666
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

The Zonda Tricolore is easily my favourite car, the handling is so much better than the veyron ss, all I do in my veyron is crash at a certain speed whereas the Tricolore handles nicely, other favourites include Lancia Delta(most miles have been clocked up in this), also the subaru impreza was a favourite purely because it had no competition in its class.
RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

I actually have two favorite cars:

Bugatti Veyron Super Sports. Why ?
- Because it looks well, it's exactly what the original Veyron had to be. Don't like the original one, love the SS one.

Nissan GT-R. Why ?
- One of the best, if not thé best, tarmac drift cars in the game !! I just LOVE to drive it :D
Samster_Us
New Starter
New Starter

Used to love the Ferrari California back in my early days when I was still a level 13 and basically had no money for anything else. Drove it everywhere thinking I could take on the world and loved every single minute of it. Fast forward 1 year and a few months and you'll find me cruising around in the Aston Martin Dbs and nothing else. Absolutely love the fact that it can go toe to toe with quite a few of the A2 cars as well when it comes to straight line speed and handling too
PSN : Samster_US....you can find me derping around Oahu
Daily ride : Proud owner of a Suzuki GSX-R600 SRAD :)
Club : Aston Martin Club Fans
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Porsche is king to me, and always will be, but if we are talking in-TDU2 only, it is a tie between RUF and Gumpert, specifically the Apollo and RTurbo.
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
CaptainTNT
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

My favorite cars in TDU2 is the Gumpert Apollo, Alfa 8C Competizone and Spider, Wiesmann Roadster, My Ford GTs, I even got a GT I made in the stickershop with the 60s Gulf racing modifications paint to look similar to the 1969 Ford GT40 race car. I like the Dodge Vipers especially the Ibiza cop one cuz its the fastest offroad car. I will add more when I rememmber.
:flags-australia: Mate.
I been playing Team Fortress 2 since the 24th of September 2007.
I played Gran Turismo 5 since 24th of November 2010.
I played Test Drive Unlimited 2 since the 9th of February 2011
I play Forza Horizon 3 .
Xlthuathopec
Rookie
Rookie

It's been 5 months, so some things have changed :'D

Cinique remains at the top spot for #1, I don't think anything will kick it off that post for a very long time. Recently repainted my Aston One-77, RUF Rt12, Rturbo and McMerc SLR (Using twotones and stickers, hurhur), so I'm working on getting the mileage up on those, especially as the One-77 is a 235mph behemoth :D

/JUST/ finished taking my faithful old Impreza past 2000 miles. That old WRX has stuck with me from my second ever car purchase up until now, it's even explored 95% of Ibiza and about 80% of Hawaii by itself. I haven't changed the tribal stickers, and I think the Impreza has deserved a celebration :D
(Rather awkwardly the screenshot didn't save)

458 Italia is holding onto its #1 A2 spot, with the Rturbo close behind.

Any other changes? :D

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”