Case Study: Car List

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
Prepsi

This is a thread for people to vote on what cars they would like to see in a TDU3, after a week the thread will be closed and the votes tallied and the rides that got the most votes will be put in a list that will be sent to atari and ivory tower. Don't be afraid to make long lists!
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The old forum had plenty of very cool car lists, covering almost everything imaginable. Some made by me.
Unfortunately nothing or very little was done with it, despite the repeated requests from the development team and Atari officials to make those car requests.
IMO there were no new brands added other than the already prepared DLC cars that were released.

It all comes down to licensing and budget. Up to this day not all developed cars for TDU2 are released. It is a pity as there was a big opportunity there to score massive goodwill with the community.

For me it is more about quality than quantity. But the more cars and car brands the better. TDU has always been about special brands and rare exotics.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
DDastardly00
Rookie
Rookie

Just give me the entire original TDU car list (excluding Saturn vehicles), include the cars from TDU2 that the original didn't have plus add a few more Subarus, Toyotas and Mazdas and I'll be more than happy. I miss Muscle cars from TDU and Lamborghini the most.

http://www.ign.com/faqs/2007/test-drive ... ist-797660
Wade35
New Starter
New Starter

I think that all the cars don't need to be exotics. In GT5, there is a huge stance community for example. With the addition of more everyday cars and suspension modifications, many people would come to TDU(3?) and cruise around. I think that licenses can be milked more. Why only have the flagship cars when many people would like to customize the less flashy cars. It adds to the car list and brings endless opportunities. Stance was just an example, there are many more car niches to fill.
Wade35
New Starter
New Starter

Adding to what I posted earlier, why not license cars for traffic? If you have a GM license you can easily have a variety of cars on the road. And since it is rumoured for next gen consoles, I think that it is feasible.
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Wasn't there a list made by madmanck on the old forum. Yeah, that list.
Prepsi

dpuff wrote:Wasn't there a list made by madmanck on the old forum. Yeah, that list.
yeah i remember, if only he had it saved as a word document or something
lambo_lover
Rookie
Rookie

I want the Lamborghini:
350gtv
350gt
350gts
400gt
Miura
Flying star
Marzal
Miura roadster
Islero gt
Espada
Muria s
Islero fts
Jarama 400 gt
Urraco
Muria joto
Muria sv
Jrama s
Countach lp400s
Countach lp500 s
Bravo
Silhouette
Cheetah
Athon
Jalpa
LMA
Countach lp50004v
Poroyofino
Countach evlouzione
Countach 25
Diablo
Diablo vt
Diablo se
Countach turbp
Diablo vt roadster
Diablo sv
Cala
Diablo gt
Diablo svr
Diablo gtr
Diablo 6.0
Murciealgo
Muriealgo concept
Gallardo
Murcialago 40 ann
Murcialago roadster
Murcialago r-gt
Gallardo se
Gallardo comcept
Gallardo spyder
Muria concept
Murcielago lp640
Murcialago 640r
Gallardo superleggera
Reventon
Gallardo lp560-4
Murcialago lp670-4 sv
Gallardo lp560-2 vb
Reventon roadster
Gallardo lp570-4 superleggera
Gallardo lp570-4 preformente
Gallardo STS
Sesto Elemento
Aventador
Aventador roadster
Aventador J
Urus
Veneno
Gallardo replacment

Other
maserati quatraportte GTS last gen and granturismo
Mercedes S65 AMG
Mercedes CLS 65 AMG
Audi RS7 and S8

Honda Accord cl7
s2000
nsx
civic type R
Legend

toyota supra
celica supra (one car)
MR2
GT86
AE86

Nissan 370z nismo
350 nismo
skyline r34 r33 r32 and orginal GTR

Mazda
rx7
rx8
mx5

Mistiubshi
lancer evo 10
YOU buy a FERRARI when you want to BE someone, YOU buy a LAMBORGHINI when you ARE someone!!!

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”