The merging of the TDU 2 forum with the Atari forum?

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

DDastardly00 wrote:No worries on the Atari Forum, I'm sure it will be live Next Week™

:loll:

If only, if only :laughing-rolling:
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

DDastardly00 wrote:No worries on the Atari Forum, I'm sure it will be live Next Week™

It is safe to say now that Atari's version of Next Week™ is the new Soon®
And Atari days are months for everybody else. They have redefined both counting and the Calender system. Maybe they will rewrite History or the NY legal system next :eeek:
In fact if the age of Dinos is converted by the Atari equation they lived side by side with early Humans a couple of Millennia ago. Makes more sense than the forum merger anyway. :laughing-rolling: :teasing-nutkick:

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

My calendar would be full if I post the expected date for the forum return...it's a week from every day I see it -_-
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
neongod666
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I can't really see the forums ever returning with atari at the helm, same with tdu:2 being fixed and tdu:3 being made, short of atari selling the franchise.
I'm hoping I'm wrong and Ivory tower is working on TDU3 and it will be bigger and better in everyway possible but I don't get my hopes up that way dissapointment is easily avoided.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

neongod666 wrote:I can't really see the forums ever returning with atari at the helm
Was there ever anyone at the helm at all? Either too many Captains on the ship or a drunk or clueless one. No direction, no course and now a sinking battleship, where battles are fought out between the crew, instead with EA etc.
They stranded their Mutiny on Eden island, but can not get away because they forgot to unlock it in the game :loll:

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

New game Dead Atari Island the corporate zombie Mayhem. Plot: Atari survivors wash ashore after they bailed the sinking ship called Atari and discovers they have to survive in a corporate zombie world on Eden Island
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

SpeedFreak.be wrote:New game Dead Atari Island the corporate zombie Mayhem. Plot: Atari survivors wash ashore after they bailed the sinking ship called Atari and discovers they have to survive in a corporate zombie world on Eden Island
lol :loll:

RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

New Atari game:
"Soldiers of Atari: New Fail Order"

New Atari TV-series:
"Hakuna Matari"

New Atari Documentary:
"How nót to run a company"

New Atari Movie:
"He was a quiet man 2: the Atari aftermath"
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Memories of a CEO: How to ruïn a Company

Leaked Atari PR manual: All empty pages and a Squabble addendum called Soon®

Former Atari GM writes steamy Novel: The Joy of a Stick, Milking the Console

:banana-dance:

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”