The merging of the TDU 2 forum with the Atari forum?

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Boxxout3 wrote:Atari have gone 88MPH and caused a paradox.
They are in an infinite loop now :lol:

Sad but true

Everybody knew disaster was right around the corner when they redefined the word "soon"
They are out of doors now.

Atari RIP, Eden resurrected :eeek:
We'll see what comes out of that...

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Outlaw262
New Starter
New Starter

Today I decided I'd give up waiting for them to complete the merger and put their forum back on-line.
After one year and a few days since the famous "downtime expected to be 4 days", no more DLC coming, Atari going bankrupt, I kind of got the feeling it might actually never go back on-line. Call me a pessimist if you wish.
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Outlaw262 wrote:Today I decided I'd give up waiting for them to complete the merger and put their forum back on-line.
After one year and a few days since the famous "downtime expected to be 4 days", no more DLC coming, Atari going bankrupt, I kind of got the feeling it might actually never go back on-line. Call me a pessimist if you wish.
Don't worry about seeming pessimistic. We knew almost immediately that it would never return. :lol:
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

This is a statement from Atari CS:
Unfortunately, there are no confirmed plans or date for the TDU2 forums to be back up.
We might have been aware of this already. :mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:This is a statement from Atari CS:
Unfortunately, there are no confirmed plans or date for the TDU2 forums to be back up.
We might have been aware of this already. :mrgreen:
I'll post this on Twitter, don't want braking news like this to go unnoticed. :laughing-rolling:
Image Image
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Wow that's a shock! I thought they'd been working around the clock these past TWO YEARS.
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
Aaeroniro
Rookie
Rookie

That was just an excuse to permanently delete the forums,so that they wouldn't need to read the complaints about their trashy support for the game.
Officially unregistered.

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”