MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Galleria of insane Yachts to match the high life lifestyle :lol:

:loll:

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I dread to think what one of those would cost but then again the people who buy them don't need to ask :eeek:

I'm sure that last one belongs to Fred Flintstone :loll:
Image Image
Xlthuathopec
Rookie
Rookie

Is it just me, or would anyone else rather spend much less on something much better? (In this case, still super, a supercar?) Yachts and ships seem very dull and boring. Almost like you get one because you want to show off to people. Look at me, I'm rich so I can afford this pointlessly expensive boat! XD
RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

Xlthuathopec wrote:Is it just me, or would anyone else rather spend much less on something much better? (In this case, still super, a supercar?) Yachts and ships seem very dull and boring. Almost like you get one because you want to show off to people. Look at me, I'm rich so I can afford this pointlessly expensive boat! XD
I own a yacht too. It's called 'The SFF-Boat' ;)

I also added a sticker on the backside of it. It says:

"Jouw bootje is duurder. Nou en ?"

Basically it means this:

"Your boat is more expensive. Who cares?"

I paid 400 euro for it back in 2004 and use it at least once every 3 years ;)

Cheers,
jax
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

There are some who do better deals from their jacuzzi on the top deck than from the office. From a business point of view it makes sense.
Invite clients in a more relaxing environment, organize some events or try to close business deals.
Some rent out these boats too, even the very wealthy do that. Owning a very large Yacht is like carrying water to the Sea.
Some like to impress others, show off their wealth or bad taste. Some simply don't know what to do with their money.

Occasionally something really special emerges from the combination of creative designers, lots of money and weird ideas.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
John Baker
New Starter
New Starter

Ahh... the Eclipse yacht. That thing is just insane. It even have its very own anti-missile and anti-air defense systems and a small submarine to escape in the case of the attack. Wtf would you have that on a yacht? :D Anyway all of them are really nice. On the other hand when it is expensive, it doesnt mean it is gonna be good. Just look at this disaster.
Mellisa44
New Starter
New Starter

John Baker wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:18 am Ahh... the Eclipse yacht. That thing is just insane. It even have its very own anti-missile and anti-air defense systems and a small submarine to escape in the case of the attack. Wtf would you have that on a yacht? :D Anyway all of them are really nice. On the other hand when it is expensive, it doesnt mean it is gonna be good. Just look at this disaster.
I bet some of those information are just rumors. I cant really imagine an anti air battery on the leisure yacht. On the other hand, he is a powerful oligarch... Just because you aren't paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you. :D
Vyacheslav
New Starter
New Starter

Look, I found a site like this about this kind of yacht that you think? https://princess55fly.blogspot.com/p/home.html

Return to “The Showroom”