Hot Rod.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
SEABSMEISTER
New Starter
New Starter

Just been racing in the Airport Sprint on TDU2 (PS3)
Some dude called "WHITE HENNESEY" turned up in a 1296hp Hot Rod, the likes of which I have never seen. Where on earth is it from, i.e. is it a cheat because as far as I know there's no new DLC coming.

It's a 60's looking beast of a car with a whopper of an engine.

Ta

Gareth
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Hot Rod is one of the cars that was never released but is in the game files.
The Airport race is a place where you will encounter a lot of hackers as it is a simple (n00b) race where they can use their stupid speedhacks.

The car you have seen in the game is a hacked car. The performance data are hacked. Needless to say these are the type of guys who spoil the game for others and don't care.

Stay away from them.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Maybe some day they'll finish off the pixels and make it a little smoother.

And by the way, are members of the community even at risk of being banned anymore?
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Gatorbait771 wrote: And by the way, are members of the community even at risk of being banned anymore?
Yes they are. Most of the detection is automated.
Illegally unlocked content, illegal copies of the game and altered performance data are detected automatically.
Unfortunately not the cheats and hackers in the ORC, CRC and CVC.
So they took care of the stuff that could cost them money, but left the things that can seriously hurt gameplay wide open. Figures. With one exception, they patched the leaderboards in the ORC once.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Death threats.
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”