Collect Model Cars? Share your collection here!

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

This is just a small few of my 50+ collection of diecast cars...bare with me as I place this album up in here :) Place pics of your own here and get this thread a'goin!

My personal favorite; Jaguar XKR by AutoArt...unfortunately, the front emblem was loose out of the box, you'll see it's crooked :/

Jeep Wrangler Rubicon in 1/18 scale by Maisto; it's actually done incredibly well (by Maisto's standards) and it's one of my favorites.

Ford Thunderbird in 1/18 by RoadSignature

Iveco Ferrari Transporter in 1/56 scale I think...my housekeeper decided she wanted to knock off every protrusion on the truck...there are now no mirrors, broken horns, and a missing sun visor above the cab windshield.

1920's Ford Tow Truck

VW Karmann Ghia in 1/18 by Maisto

Nissan GTR in 1/18 by...*shivers*...Jada

Hummer H2 in 1/18 by Maisto

Hooray!
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Nice collection there.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:Nice collection there.

Thank ya MadMan! :mrgreen:

I'd buy nicer ones if I had a job to make money...My shopping cart at the AutoArt website totals like $3k :loll:

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

They look like very detailed models I bet they look cool on display 8-)
Image Image
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:They look like very detailed models I bet they look cool on display 8-)
AutoArt does detail really well. I mean the cars even have carpet!!! They're spread out on shelves about my room :3

RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

damn nice bro,
! r-e-s-p-e-c-t !
but eh, I've got a 1989 Lotus Turbo Esprit model stashed in a box somewhere. Been waiting for a set of replacements wheel from the creator, which went bankrupt in 2009. Because I already paid for it, I'm still in my rights to get it. The owner of the company sent me a personal letter that when he's done with his 3-year settlement (in which he will have a clean record), he will fix the set of wheels for me, as he wants to set up a new company in model cars ;)
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

RamteamJax wrote:damn nice bro,
! r-e-s-p-e-c-t !
but eh, I've got a 1989 Lotus Turbo Esprit model stashed in a box somewhere. Been waiting for a set of replacements wheel from the creator, which went bankrupt in 2009. Because I already paid for it, I'm still in my rights to get it. The owner of the company sent me a personal letter that when he's done with his 3-year settlement (in which he will have a clean record), he will fix the set of wheels for me, as he wants to set up a new company in model cars ;)

Thanks!

And I sure hope he stays true to his word. Is it a model that you made? I'm redoing one of my models and I have a spare set of wheels that I'd like to use from an aftermarket Porsche, but I have no freaking idea how I'm going to switch the wheels since they attach differently.

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I like the Ford Thunderbird and Karmann Ghia best. You do know the Karmann Ghia is GMJahias favorite? Model is green too...hmm :think:

I have a few models, my most recent acquisition is a cool Bugatti Atlantic Type 57 s/c. Very detailed. It is from CMC models 1:18
http://www.cmc-classic-cars.com/news_e/ ... 2836.shtml

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Dang MadMan that's a nice one! :eeek:

RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

Gatorbait771 wrote:
RamteamJax wrote:damn nice bro,
! r-e-s-p-e-c-t !

Thanks!

And I sure hope he stays true to his word. Is it a model that you made? I'm redoing one of my models and I have a spare set of wheels that I'd like to use from an aftermarket Porsche, but I have no freaking idea how I'm going to switch the wheels since they attach differently.
haha, good luck .. nah, I didn't make it myself. it's a high def car model based on the original drawings by Giorgetto Giugiaro, who designed the Esprit for Italdesign.
he'll keep his word, he's a man of honor (old military staff sarge).

Return to “The Showroom”