Collect Model Cars? Share your collection here!

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Gatorbait771 wrote:
Bezrider wrote:Nice I've just ordered the Bugatti Veyron, its free :woot:
kit.jpg
You ordered it?! Does it come assembled? I don't have the patience to print out and cut pieces from 50 sheets of cardstock lol

That Aventador is pretty cool looking XD

But those are NOTHING compared to this
No it dose not come assembled. :doh:
As for the one in your link, I have a large format printer (A0) so I guess I could scale the smaller ones up to do that (don't know if it would work though, also don't think I would have the patience ether)
Image Image
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:
Gatorbait771 wrote:
Bezrider wrote:Nice I've just ordered the Bugatti Veyron, its free :woot:
kit.jpg
You ordered it?! Does it come assembled? I don't have the patience to print out and cut pieces from 50 sheets of cardstock lol

That Aventador is pretty cool looking XD

But those are NOTHING compared to this
No it dose not come assembled. :doh:
As for the one in your link, I have a large format printer (A0) so I guess I could scale the smaller ones up to do that (don't know if it would work though, also don't think I would have the patience ether)
hehh I'd like to order one from an Asian craftsman with artistic abilities...that way it'll be finished correctly :p

Also, they printed the full-scale parts on cardboard, I believe. What is a printer like that used for? I'd print tons (tonnes) of posters for my room lol
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Some of your mechanics told me you were cheap on the glue and the story of the jump is a fable... :mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

I have a few Exoto and Carousel 1 models in my room (with many others sitting in boxes in my basement), but I'm just a bit too lazy to figure out how to post a photo here straight from my phone.
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

I ordered my first EBay item last week. It's a 1/43 Nissan R35 by Kyosho made for the GT5 collectors edition. Welp, I was happy with it until I realized just 5 minutes ago that the passenger seat is literally put in backwards...so that will haunt me forever.

Right now I'm bidding on a 1/43 Nissan GTR GT3 from the GT6 Hong Kong edition...then all I need is the Schuco SLS AMG from GT5 Signature edition and I'll have all of the Gran Turismo diecasts :D

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

My 1/43rd GT models! The blue R35 GT3 just came in yesterday from Hong Kong. It was part of the Asia special edition of GT6, so there aren't many, if any, others here in the U.S.!

Okay so the pictures won't load...here's a link to the album: " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Feel free to post some of yours :mrgreen:

Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

My 1/43 G63 6x6 by GLM.

I love this thing.

Return to “The Showroom”