Grid 2 Videos

Be fast, be first, be famous
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

GRID2 on "Very Hard" and triple screen setup.
From Inside Sim Racing
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

That guy should have muscles kike Popeye :loll:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:That guy should have muscles kike Popeye :loll:
He's a good driver as well :auto-swerve:

Here an action Video of a checkpoint race around the Red Bull Ring, with idiot rammers, who have a "white" status :eeek:

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I really need to get back into this game, just had to much to do lately :auto-swerve:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Some nice cornering, I hate the way the video just randomly keeps switching to a view of the buildings, they are nice but the video is supposed to be about the cars and racing. ;)

Whoever built that stupid bit of code into the recording setup needs :teasing-nutkick: :laughing-rolling:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It is not really randomly, they show targeted images of famous landmarks and buildings. But the switching can be awkward indeed. I didn't record this run in real time, like i did other runs. I like those weekly challenges. They are a bit like the ORC in TDU2. And the leaderboards are also hacked like in TDU...

Here another video of a Tier1 Race on the Red Bull Ring, online races can be really messy in Grid2 :loll:

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

hah crazy pack racing you got going there Mad .. a handful of very close calls in it :loll:

the low tiers are often the funniest to race in :mrgreen: while high tiers sometimes are too serious to really enjoy :lol:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I just finished the offline game and decided to give myself a treat by creating a custom event in the Indycars on Very Hard settings ;)
Won the race :woot:

Made a small video of it :party:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Video impression of the 40 minutes Live Routes event, earlier today 8-)

Return to “Grid 2”