Extensive social options
8%
Driving related social options
14%

Total votes: 145
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Ok unknown cars can be fun .... however a game sells on his content and if there are only unknown cars in it and no Ferrari, Lambo, Pagani, etc it won't sell that good.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

SpeedFreak.be wrote:Ok unknown cars can be fun .... however a game sells on his content and if there are only unknown cars in it and no Ferrari, Lambo, Pagani, etc it won't sell that good.
Indeed. What made TDU1 special and TDU2 more mediocre was the car selection. TDU1 had a nice mix of known brands and unknown or rare cars and even prototypes. TDU3 should get back to its roots with a very special car selection.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:
SpeedFreak.be wrote:Ok unknown cars can be fun .... however a game sells on his content and if there are only unknown cars in it and no Ferrari, Lambo, Pagani, etc it won't sell that good.
Indeed. What made TDU1 special and TDU2 more mediocre was the car selection. TDU1 had a nice mix of known brands and unknown or rare cars and even prototypes. TDU3 should get back to its roots with a very special car selection.

that's what I mean.
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Xlthuathopec
Rookie
Rookie

Oh, you want special cars?

http://www.tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=374

Look no further than Tsuki's car list! :P
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Yep that's some awesome list :eeek:
Image Image
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

yeah TDU3/GT6/Forza 5 should all have those cars and some more :D
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Interesting:
After 100 votes only 4% went for "Focus on Racing" and only 3% for "Not Moddable"

I did not expect that, I thought a lot of the members on this forum would of wanted more racing and I also thought a lot of you where against modding :shock:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Not really surprised by that. Racing is also more fun with good physics and TDU is off course a cruising game.

I am, however pleasantly surprised by the bias towards a more simulated open world racer.

If modding gets supported from the start in a good way, like the steam workshop, it could be awesome. It all depends how well a new TDU is developed and what options there will be to improve the game.

Even with a limited Poll, you can see some clear preferences to what a new TDU should be like. :ugeek:

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
sfy
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

yep, PC exclusive FTW.
Xlthuathopec
Rookie
Rookie

Racing (In my experience (Which isn't much, believe me), in TDU2 at least, is basically: Manual > Automatic, Gamepad/Wheel > Keyboard) so my only chance is if they make a mistake XD Cruising it doesn't matter so much you can go as fast as you want and other people aren't trying to get ahead of you.

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”