Driving related social options
14%

Total votes: 145
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

sfy wrote:yep, PC exclusive FTW.
:text-bs:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Mauricio_Zika
Rookie
Rookie

it wouldn't be fair :angry-cussingblack:
-Sorry, I'm too lazy to create a signature-
sfy
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

deal with it. i dont care about it "being fair".

it's MY opinion, and dream.

DEATH to consoles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

sfy wrote:deal with it. i dont care about it "being fair".

it's MY opinion, and dream.

DEATH to consoles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lol :loll:

You would narrow your market a lot by making a game PC exclusive. In fact i haven't seen those PC exclusives for a long time now.

TDU2 sales are approximately 650.000 on XBox, 510.000 on PS3 and about 160.000 on PC according to some stats. Those are the hard copies.
The digital downloads for PC, especially from Steam, are probably a bit more.

And the new consoles won't limit game developers like the old XBox360 and PS3 did.
Like the new Crew game, TDU3 should be developed for PC, XBOX ONE and PS4 IMO.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:Interesting:
After 100 votes only 4% went for "Focus on Racing" and only 3% for "Not Moddable"

I did not expect that, I thought a lot of the members on this forum would of wanted more racing and I also thought a lot of you where against modding :shock:
I was one of the 3%...I hate what modding does to games sometimes. Gran Turismo for example; You can't stroll in a cruise lobby without being slammed in the rear by a 50,000hp Honda Civic. If modding should exist, it should be made so unnecessarily difficult that noobs can't figure it out.

And there needs to be more games about freeride since we have racing sims, so I didn't vote for racing ;)

And PC console specificity is a bad bad bad idea! My PC would catch on fire if I tried to run something. It can barely handle MS Word!?!
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
sfy
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

i never have liked consoles, dating back to the 2600, 5200 and the intellivision. always saw them as being so limited in how advanced the game could be due to the consoles components. still the case today.

now PC, so easy to switch around components as needed. flexibilty FTW. i have no doubt at all that a company who made PC exclusive games could do just fine, and many old time gamers like me who won't do consoles would be happy to spend some money on new games to play. truth is, it may be a smaller market/niche than consoles, but it is a market that is under developed IMO. whover takes advantage of this market/niche can make some pretty good money.

don't get me started on the tablet BS.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

PC is easy to upgrade, but most game developers make games that can run on a large variety of hardware. And not all PC users upgrade on a regular base, so the game must run on a lower spec PC to make enough sales.
The limitations are not only caused by consoles.

Gator, what you refer to as modding is actually hacking. There is a big difference between the two.
Mods can add some functionality to a game, add new levels, new hi-res textures or improved weather effects for example.

Cars with 5000hp are hacked cars, used by cheaters. That has little to do with modding. That kind of modifying is not what i refer too in that poll.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”