Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Image Image
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Are the driving physics similar to Driver san fransisco? if yes, then that's actually not bad.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

dpuff wrote:Are the driving physics similar to Driver san fransisco? if yes, then that's actually not bad.
From what I have read they are trying to strike a balance between arcade and real simulation whether they hit the sweet spot is another matter :think:
Image Image
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well just seen some new footage from team vvv .... and it seems very arcady to me I mean I got the impression I was looking to a new nfs game
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

The Crew Soundtrack - Warrior Concerto:

I quite like it :dance:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:
dpuff wrote:Are the driving physics similar to Driver san fransisco? if yes, then that's actually not bad.
From what I have read they are trying to strike a balance between arcade and real simulation whether they hit the sweet spot is another matter :think:
DSF Physics were a bit boring IMO. And more suitable for controllers, not wheels. I seriously hope they will make a good wheel setup, like Grid2 has. I can live with Arcade handling, as long as it is good. Driving trough gates, water, on road, off road... I'm under the impression a lot of these ideas were already there during the TDU development. Just take a look at the Concept Art thread. Ivory Tower just takes it to another level. With some UbiSoft flavor off course. Finally a backer who can bring the juice to develop a game properly. Everything i see so far is groundbreaking.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Image Image
Karu62
Apprentice
Apprentice

video of a guy with a triple screen setup with steering wheel in cockpit view. not great driving, but enough to show the handling/force feedback are working even at this early stage.
with the wheel/hood view the physics dont look as bad and arcady as the videos of 3rd person/controller driving.

lol this guy is a really bad driver

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

:loll: Even I can drive better than him :laughing-rolling:

Anyway here is another video of an interview with FragDolls, what's interesting about this one is at around 3:44 you get to see someone using a tablet to customise the cars :)

Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Karu62 wrote:
lol this guy is a really bad driver
Must be stage fever. Very good representation of the average driver in an overpowered ride :loll: :auto-swerve:

On the other hand, he has driven in Crew, we have not :angry-banghead:

Great to see they take wheel support and high end support seriously. It is all about attitude and direction.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “The Crew Game”