I love Atari

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Allow me to explain:

As some may know, the clocks have been frozen on the xbox360 TDU2 for awhile now. Early yesterday, I figured "what the heck", and submitted a support ticket about the "time frozen" problem.

About an hour ago today, I got a response saying thanks for the info and they forwarded it to their server team. As of literally 5 minutes ago, while I was driving in Hawaii, the clocks unfroze. I am single handily responsible for the clocks unfreezing for xbox. I feel so special.

That is all.
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
Prepsi

eaustinn36 wrote:Allow me to explain:

As some may know, the clocks have been frozen on the xbox360 TDU2 for awhile now. Early yesterday, I figured "what the heck", and submitted a support ticket about the "time frozen" problem.

About an hour ago today, I got a response saying thanks for the info and they forwarded it to their server team. As of literally 5 minutes ago, while I was driving in Hawaii, the clocks unfroze. I am single handily responsible for the clocks unfreezing for xbox. I feel so special.

That is all.
:woot: :eeek: :banana-dance: :handgestures-thumbup: ;) :dance: :clap:
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

You're kidding? :eeek:

THEY STILL CARE! But who was working to fix that?! THIS IS BIG!
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Last time i sent in a support ticket for a server reboot, i got an answer in 85 minutes. Must be an Atari record. :woot:
So either there is no one bothering to send in support tickets anymore, or the "managers" who stalled are gone.

I wonder if TDU is sold and to who...

Atari RIP, or did someone find a crash card :eeek:

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:Last time i sent in a support ticket for a server reboot, i got an answer in 85 minutes. Must be an Atari record. :woot:
So either there is no one bothering to send in support tickets anymore, or the "managers" who stalled are gone.

I wonder if TDU is sold and to who...

Atari RIP, or did someone find a crash card :eeek:

:character-blues:
Wouldn't it be great if we got a surprise patch? That would be pretty great :mrgreen:

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Gatorbait771 wrote:Wouldn't it be great if we got a surprise patch? That would be pretty great :mrgreen:
While I'm really excited about them fixing the clocks (good job, eaustinn), I wouldn't get that far ahead of yourself if I were you. Releasing patches still costs a lot of money for the consoles, which is money that they just don't have. As much as I would love to see it happen, I'm not going to get my hopes too high.
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

grooks10 wrote:
Gatorbait771 wrote:Wouldn't it be great if we got a surprise patch? That would be pretty great :mrgreen:
While I'm really excited about them fixing the clocks (good job, eaustinn), I wouldn't get that far ahead of yourself if I were you. Releasing patches still costs a lot of money for the consoles, which is money that they just don't have. As much as I would love to see it happen, I'm not going to get my hopes too high.
Good point. I tend to get ahead of must at times ;) I'm glad to hear someone's still slaving behind a computer though.

I wonder of they'd fix Eugene's broken profile? I'll tell him to submit another ticket lol

Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Gatorbait771 wrote:
grooks10 wrote:
Good point. I tend to get ahead of must at times ;) I'm glad to hear someone's still slaving behind a computer though.

I wonder of they'd fix Eugene's broken profile? I'll tell him to submit another ticket lol
Eugene has a broken profile? You mean mine with the Buying car error? lol
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
Eugene4259
Mechanic
Mechanic

Boxxout3 wrote: Eugene has a broken profile? You mean mine with the Buying car error? lol
No you tard, he means the MyTDULife glitch.
PSN: Eugene4259
TDU2 Legends UK - Vice President[/center]
Level 73
GTAO - Level 160
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Eugene4259 wrote:
Boxxout3 wrote: Eugene has a broken profile? You mean mine with the Buying car error? lol
No you tard, he means the MyTDULife glitch.
Eeeeeeexactly. Have you tried sending another ticket since last year? lol

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”