Wanted, TDU Photos

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Boxxout3 wrote:Have a friend who has some awesome lightning pics off le PS3 (Ginger-Grinch). Honestly you'll want to see them :)

EDIT: I'm gonna try and do some screenies on the PC now, especially as i now have a better one :loll:
I think I might of seen them, it rings a bell are they not on this forum somewhere :think:
Image Image
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Bezrider wrote:
Boxxout3 wrote:Have a friend who has some awesome lightning pics off le PS3 (Ginger-Grinch). Honestly you'll want to see them :)

EDIT: I'm gonna try and do some screenies on the PC now, especially as i now have a better one :loll:
I think I might of seen them, it rings a bell are they not on this forum somewhere :think:
Not sure but he put them on the [Dead] officiall forums...

Btw where are the chosen pics going to be put? A Gallery thread?
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
Ginger-Grinch
Rookie
Rookie

indeed i have a few pictures on Flickr but i have no idea what my log in is so i hope i can find it somewhere, worse case is i have to re-upload them all.
Ginger-Grinch
Rookie
Rookie

These are my best ones!

The rest of my photos are here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/77377467@N04/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Boxxout3 wrote: Btw where are the chosen pics going to be put? A Gallery thread?
As stated in the first post the idea is to pick a random one every few days and use it as a background picture in the header on this forum (the part at the top with the TDU DriveTime logo on it, I will also add the persons name to the photo. :)

I may even set it up so a random photo comes up on the header each time someone visits the forum if I can work out the correct code to do it. :ugeek:
Image Image
Ginger-Grinch
Rookie
Rookie

Bezrider wrote:
Boxxout3 wrote: Btw where are the chosen pics going to be put? A Gallery thread?
As stated in the first post the idea is to pick a random one every few days and use it as a background picture in the header on this forum (the part at the top with the TDU DriveTime logo on it, I will also add the persons name to the photo. :)

I may even set it up so a random photo comes up on the header each time someone visits the forum if I can work out the correct code to do it. :ugeek:

A good idea would be to pick the best five so that a few people get a picture and have them so they change after 5 seconds or so with the persons name of course this could be changed every two weeks or so. :D :twocents-02cents:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Ginger-Grinch wrote:
Bezrider wrote:

A good idea would be to pick the best five so that a few people get a picture and have them so they change after 5 seconds or so with the persons name of course this could be changed every two weeks or so. :D :twocents-02cents:
I don't know if I can get it to change every few seconds as this forum is based on the Subsilver2 template but I think I can get it to change every time you access the page (still checking the code) ;)
Image Image
Ginger-Grinch
Rookie
Rookie

Would it refresh when you change pages on a thread because that would be enough and wouldn't look to OTT.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Ginger-Grinch wrote:Would it refresh when you change pages on a thread because that would be enough and wouldn't look to OTT.
Yes hopefully that would be the way to go, if I can get it to work :techie-studyingbrown: :techie-studyinggray:
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Well so far I can't get the random image thing to work in subsilver but I am working on a prosilver theme what it will work in :)

In the meantime I will just keep changing the photo every few days manually :)
Image Image

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”