Hello everyone

Why not introduce yourself here
Propnut
New Starter
New Starter

As my nickname implies; I have been more interested in flight sims than racing sims but lately I have found myself wanting to run cars more than planes. With that in mind I built an enclosed race simpit (see link below) and purchased a few games.

At this point I have more enthusiasm than skill and have found TDU2 to be the most fun of the racing games as I prefer open worlds to restrictive tracks. I do have an account with IRacing, RFactor, etc and they are great for full switch racing. Most of the time I want to just cruise though.

I look forward to interacting with other drivers in the future.

TDU DriveTime came up on a Google search when I was looking for support for a couple of issues that I am having with the game, which I will post in the help section as I cannot find answers by searching.

Thanks for keeping this community going.

Propnut

Enclosed race simpit build thread:

http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/showt ... p?t=315961" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Welcome to DriveTime

:welcome:

PS I mis the holders for the SAM Rockets on the side :mrgreen:
I have built a race sim cockpit myself :geek:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Hi Propnut :text-welcomeconfetti: to TDUDT hope you like it, feel free to join in on the different forums. :)

I also checked out that link of yours, you certainly look like a handy guy, is that your workshop.
Image Image
Propnut
New Starter
New Starter

Hi Bezrider, and thank you. Yes, I have a 1500sq ft toy shop. When I am not working on my hobbies, I build custom cabinets for the occasional customer. Luckily the commute is not arduous as my shop is across the driveway ;)
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Nice, I would love my own workshop where I could tinker and make custom stuff (I install custom fitted Spam for a living so I guess we are not too far apart on the wood thing ;) )
Image Image
Propnut
New Starter
New Starter

Then you recognize the cabinet machinery in the background. Mostly small stuff as I do one off type of work. Hebrock edge bander, Grass boring machine, etc.

I build the CNC router table (5x9) originally to cut cabinet sides for me but never have used it for that purpose. Mostly custom architectural structures for sub contractors and of course signs.

My shop last week:

62 cabinets, 69 drawers, and 8 gallons of finish, lol.

The completed cabinets were filling up both stalls of our garage.

I installed the job last weekend. I now have time to tinker with my race pit and complete more ICP modules for F-16 hornet simpits ;)

http://www.viperpits.org/smf/index.php?topic=8871.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Propnut wrote:Then you recognize the cabinet machinery in the background. Mostly small stuff as I do one off type of work. Hebrock edge bander, Grass boring machine, etc.
Yep looks very familiar to me :D
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Awesome machine shop there. 8-)

And a punchbag.... :eeek:

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
lambo_lover
Rookie
Rookie

you wouldn't happen to have a wooden lathe would you?

welcome to the fourms BTW hope you enjoy your long stay :D
YOU buy a FERRARI when you want to BE someone, YOU buy a LAMBORGHINI when you ARE someone!!!
Eugene4259
Mechanic
Mechanic

No one ever posts in this section anymore...

hai
PSN: Eugene4259
TDU2 Legends UK - Vice President[/center]
Level 73
GTAO - Level 160

Return to “Just signed up?”