Extreme gaming at 12K

A new rig to show off or just want help with the latest Tech, if it’s for PC this is the place.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Always wondered if it was possible to play at a fluent 60fps on 3 x 4K displays in an Eyefinity setup?

http://blogs.windows.com/windows/b/extr ... econd.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

12K gaming :eeek:

Very cool stuff.

I think of going 4K gaming soon®. Probably just one screen though hahaha

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Gorgeous display :eeek:

my HP 24" monitor is getting old now maybe this is the next step for me to, will need to check out the prices first though :shock:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I have been thinking about those 2560/1080 superwide 21:9 monitors, as i think it will play awesome.

Those 32" 4K monitors will probably still be around 5000$ or more in the beginning. Expensive stuff. It needs to get more common before it gets interesting to buy.
There is that Chinese company, TLC or something like that, who will offer a 50" 4K in the US for less than 1000$. That will cause a stir in the hood for sure :laughing-rolling:
Don't know about the quality though...

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Found a one on Amazon for $1,098 :eeek: not sure what it's like though LINK
Image Image
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Don't muck with TCL they are the 5th largest tv builder in the world they also make tv's for samsung, etc in license.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

SpeedFreak.be wrote:Don't muck with TCL they are the 5th largest tv builder in the world they also make tv's for samsung, etc in license.
TCL, that's the one. :handgestures-thumbup:
Some say they will start selling 4K TV's in EU soon as well. :eeek:

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Found a nice 27" one for a decent price and also ahs a good review in my PC Format mag.
Iiyama ProLite XB2776QS-B1 27
:link:

Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:Found a nice 27" one for a decent price and also ahs a good review in my PC Format mag.
Iiyama ProLite XB2776QS-B1 27
:link:

I do have an IIyama 27" full HD (1080p) gaming monitor with just 1ms respond time. Very cool stuff. It is a quality brand.
Colors are decent but for my next monitor i will probably go for an IPS instead of TN.

Very good resolution for a 27" i see. Games will look epic on that.

snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

my monitor is a samsung 27" 1080p modal: syncmaster27B350 very good monitor and i'm happy with it!
nathan is a mexican!!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

snake250 wrote:my monitor is a samsung 27" 1080p modal: syncmaster27B350 very good monitor and i'm happy with it!
Full HD gaming rocks!

Bez goes for even more. That monitor he is referring to is 2560 x 1440, with an IPS screen.

I'm thinking of buying an 21:9 2560 x 1080 IPS 29" monitor. Thats movie theater format, but will also rock in games.

Return to “PC”