Cyberpunk 2077

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Just watched this 48 min gameplay video. Looking really good and from a respected dev team, CD Projekt Red. Going to keep an eye on this game.
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

I'm definitely playing as a female character, she is bad ass and hot. God damn... :o
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Been waiting for this forever so its definitely in my shopping bag. :rightthumbup:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Didn't Billy Idol had an album with the same name? Unless he is a character in that game, i see a Lawsuit right around the corner. :lol:

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:20 pm Didn't Billy Idol had an album with the same name? Unless he is a character in that game, i see a Lawsuit right around the corner. :lol:
You are todays winner of remembering terrible 80's MTV pop music artists. :rightthumbup:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Whoamus wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:00 pm You are todays winner of remembering terrible 80's MTV pop music artists. :rightthumbup:
:loll:
Worst part is that i actually like some of Billy Idol :eeek:

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

FranklinPac
New Starter
New Starter

Anybody else heard that Blizzard hired the creative director of Cyberpunk 2077? He must have done a great job. Can't wait for this game!
Check out best probiotics for ibs money can buy.
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Hi all. I am not dead yet but seldom drop in here, not doing any driving anymore. Thought some of you would enjoy the latest on this game. Video shows lots of game play in action. Looking really good. Grab some popcorn, over an hour long.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Whoamus wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:33 pm Hi all. I am not dead yet but seldom drop in here, not doing any driving anymore.
Not even drifting that school bus? :loll:

We are all waiting for TDU3 to happen, but very little news so far.

Welcome back :party:

Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:55 pm
Whoamus wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:33 pm Hi all. I am not dead yet but seldom drop in here, not doing any driving anymore.
Not even drifting that school bus? :loll:

We are all waiting for TDU3 to happen, but very little news so far.

Welcome back :party:
Still driving the big yellow racer, school starts in two days and back on the road. I do pop on here once in a while just to look at the news for TDU3. I would consider playing that game. Still flying the old spaceship in Elite Dangerous, currently on the far side of the galaxy, a long way from home. Also just reinstalled Fallout 4 to give that another run. Always a good time roaming the wasteland.

Return to “General Gaming”