Max Photo Limit?

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Curious if anyone else knows, as I have been getting conflicting answers. Not sure if the 'photo location' photos (for game completion) count toward the total. I know you can store 4 photos per page (at least on the 360), but I have been told 15 pages is the max (60 photos).

Right now, I am on page 21, and still going.

Any ideas?
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

I thought they counted towards the total. I've reached the max a bunch of times and deleting one of the photo location pics gives me the space to take another. But I'm on PS3 so they may save to differet places or something :p
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Gatorbait771 wrote:I thought they counted towards the total. I've reached the max a bunch of times and deleting one of the photo location pics gives me the space to take another. But I'm on PS3 so they may save to differet places or something :p
How many pages are you at when it says you hit your limit?
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

eaustinn36 wrote:
Gatorbait771 wrote:I thought they counted towards the total. I've reached the max a bunch of times and deleting one of the photo location pics gives me the space to take another. But I'm on PS3 so they may save to differet places or something :p
How many pages are you at when it says you hit your limit?
It differs; I imagine that's because of the file size of each picture is different. I'm at page 21 right now; sometimes I can reach 23 pages.
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Maximum is 100 photos. So at 25 full pages photo mode will grey out. I had that a few times. :ugeek:
Only way to clean is to erase those pics. Thanks to the encryption you can not easily import or export. I always take a screenshot of the pic if i want to keep or upload it.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:Maximum is 100 photos. So at 25 full pages photo mode will grey out. I had that a few times. :ugeek:
Only way to clean is to erase those pics. Thanks to the encryption you can not easily import or export. I always take a screenshot of the pic if i want to keep or upload it.

:character-blues:
Are you sure that applies to all platforms, or just PC?

Main reason I made this topic, is multiple club members (xbox) have told me that 15 pages (~60 photos) was when they hit their limit.

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”