Photo mode unavailable

Need Help with TDU2 Ask Here
dj_psycho_c
New Starter
New Starter

I know i have been able to take pictures before, but yesterday i was going to take more pictures of my cars and found that the photo mode option was grayed out and had a lock on it. :doh: I was just wondering if anyone has ever had this problem before and how it could be fixed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Dj PsYcHo C

"This is the biggest thriller since Michael Jackson went white." - Jeremy Clarkson
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

There is a maximum of 100 photo storage. 25 pages.

If you want to make some more, clean up the photo album in a player home. Laptop will give access to the album.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
dj_psycho_c
New Starter
New Starter

I have deleted a few pictures out of the album, but it is still grayed out and locked. I'm thinking i may have to delete my photo save file...I'm not sure if it would help though. :techie-typing:

"This is the biggest thriller since Michael Jackson went white." - Jeremy Clarkson
dj_psycho_c
New Starter
New Starter

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: I had received this email from Atari support, it totally made me laugh

"Greetings!

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately we are unable to resolve in game bugs immediately or provide any in game compensation or restore losses. But we can refer this to the developing team to work a possible fix on a patch or update.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Atari Customer Support
http://support.atari.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" :lol: :handgestures-thumbup:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It is kind of silly, if you know Eden Games were closed by Atari.

Are you sure you removed those pics from the album? You should be able to make pictures again after that.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
dj_psycho_c
New Starter
New Starter

lol yea i have removed a few pics. Hit the delete button and hit ok on the whole "are you sure you want to delete" message. I think im just going to make a backup copy of my pictures file and then delete the one off of my hard drive, or just move it. I haven't tried it yet lol maybe ill go do that now...

dj_psycho_c
New Starter
New Starter

After putting it off, i just deleted the photo file and now its available again! :woot: Time for me to take more photos and add them into the sticker thread! lol Thanks for the suggestions though madman, much appreciated! BIG UPS! :auto-swerve:

Return to “General TDU2 Help”