Around the Ground Kish (ATG) RaceSIM

Vrooooooooooooooom!
DΛN
New Starter
New Starter

New video!
  • Suspension softness is fixed using better arbitrary values, you can judge the car body movement by the camera movement.
  • I added and devised a "GoPro-ish mode" and changed camera pos for better speed expression
  • Tire settings are refined
  • A new type of shifting gears added so you can use clutch and gears with a keyboard. This is not recommended as you release the clutch, the car may kick. That is because, a key in keyboard is either 0 or 1 and when you release the clutch key, it acts as a clutch kick which also causes clutch disk damage in long-term. This mode is only for manual cars - exactly like the original TDU game.
  • I used a keyboard, obviously for testing the new shifting gears mode.

Bezrider wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:47 pm Looks like An interesting project, maybe even a playable game someday. :)
Thanks for your support, I hope so!
MadManCK wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:10 am Oh noo :angry-banghead:

Just kiddin' :mrgreen:
:auto-layrubber:
Last edited by DΛN on Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DΛN
New Starter
New Starter

Would be glad if you tell me your opinion about the tweet in its comment section.
https://twitter.com/D4N005H/status/1057263987899990017
DΛN
New Starter
New Starter

Thanks for answering the poll, Especially the admin of this forum. Out of the small number of people who answered, I concluded that a darker Orange Lambo in a cloudy scene - a mix of the two scenes - seems to be demanded, so there it is. The physics test video clip to come next week on Wednesday. :auto-driving: :)
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

check out our sisterforum
https://cruiseanostra.com/forum/viewtop ... f=13&t=148
U might find even more help there ^^
DΛN
New Starter
New Starter

Lunytrickz wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:54 pm check out our sisterforum
https://cruiseanostra.com/forum/viewtop ... f=13&t=148
U might find even more help there ^^
It is too soon to open up other threads, But I appreciate it :rightthumbup: .
For other people who are promoting this free community-driven project:
Thank you, But I concluded keeping the project as only a hobby and continue sharing info about the project only on its website and on its official modders thread. Once the project reached a certain level, I might have free time to participate in more threads and forums for this project. :) :auto-driving:
Last edited by DΛN on Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
DΛN
New Starter
New Starter

• In this video you can watch how the physics system of the project could be
    I recommend reading its description in the YouTube page for more information
  • In this short new video, I demonstrated how easy modding the game is.
    You can add any number of cars without limitation (as long as your storage can hold)

This was the last video I uploaded for this project this year.
DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

Hi D4N005H,

i introduced your project to our community on cruiseanostra.com after i found it on turboduck. I will keep an eye on the turboduck-thread and this one here and keep things updated at our place. ;)

I may not be able to help with modeling and programming stuff, but i would promote things as much as possible.

Good luck with the project. :rightthumbup:
Cruising is not a crime
DΛN
New Starter
New Starter

DonnieBrasco wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:41 am Hi D4N005H,

i introduced your project to our community on cruiseanostra.com after i found it on turboduck. I will keep an eye on the turboduck-thread and this one here and keep things updated at our place. ;)

I may not be able to help with modeling and programming stuff, but i would promote things as much as possible.

Good luck with the project. :rightthumbup:
Thank you, But I concluded keeping the project as only a hobby and continue sharing info about the project only on its website and on its official modders thread. Once the project reached a certain level, I might have free time to participate in more threads and forums for this project. :) :auto-driving:
DΛN
New Starter
New Starter

Here is the Trello page of the project: Click here!! .
You can see how many stuffs are left for sharing a beta version of the project there. Check it out now! :)

Return to “Other Racing Games”