December Update "Demolition Derby" - First Look

BATA_MANTA
Rookie
Rookie

MadManCK wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:50 am
And give the highest ranked players the least favorable ones :twisted:
And they still win because they cut a hairpin using back on track :loll:

Jokes aside, I prefer car clases instead of every car for one wide discipline ( SR in this case)
Just like The Crew 1 made every car their subclass to compete in certain events of the summit.
I love to race in my custom painted Focus RS or Megane RS against other hot hatches or in my Harley against other custom bikes.

Also, I noticed that pro-settings works in street race pvp because I saw that the front wheels of my R8 were tilted like I set. I usually set suspension geometric camber front on low values.
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:50 am PVP Huracan is more tail happy than a puppy dog. :animals-dogrun:

Only real issue i see in PVP is that the devs made the same mistake as in Crew1, by making the Bikes overpowered.
For those who prefer not to use bikes in races a very annoying situation. Same goes for dominating cars.
These are also avoidable mistakes, making the dev team more stupid than Donkeys, as a Donkey does not hit the same rock twice. :roll:

Better is to avoid Bike vs Cars, as it will never lead to a satisfying solution.
More dedicated bike races would be fun. Also focused to cruise bikes or race bikes (grouped)
Forced (classic car) races or limited choice to a small group of similar performing cars would already be 10x better. Like starter car races, sport car races, hot hatch races, muscle car races or saloon car races. Just to name a few that can be grouped.
The few old muscle car races either let you only pick one (Papa John) or race them with a modern supercar, which makes no sense and kills immersion.

Another option is to force 1st view in PVP. (Cockpit, bumper, helmet or hood).
That would scare away most of the 3rd view Bike players for sure. :P

There are so many ways to avoid everybody picking the same rides for every race. But for some reason they do not seem to understand.

One of my own solutions would be to add a race type where they force every race to use 8 different (random or focused) cars.
And give the highest ranked players the least favorable ones :twisted:
That would force players to use more different cars and to learn their ropes. It would also make every race less predictable and more interesting to play, with a more varied field.

And it is better for the contributing car manufacturers as well. After all they want to have their machines displayed in the game to tease potential future buyers or build their brand. If nobody picks their cars, why even bother handing out a license to IT at all?

:twocents-02cents:
i already asked them during the BETA's to make streetcars and -bikes into seperate klasses
and yup, with the PRO settings also standard it would be best to put 1 dedicated vehicle
for each of the 4 selectable tracks
.... but its IT and they're frenchlogic :teasing-nutkick:

Return to “The Crew 2”