TDU2 DLC

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
Wolf Blood
New Starter
New Starter

Can someone tell me how to get all the bike DLCs to work?
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

As far as I know You can't it needs verification online and the servers are shut down a while ago. It's not only the bikes, but ALL dlc :shock: I mean you even couldn't in an offline profile when the server were online.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

I guess the only way is this method: How To Mod Any Vehicle. The requirement is that you have the latest gameversion.

@Bez and CK (if this is against boardrules, feel free to delete it. No problem. - But i think it's helpful, since the servers are down anyway, you can't buy the DLCs anymore and that might be the only way to get your hands on them.)
Last edited by DonnieBrasco on Mon May 06, 2019 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cruising is not a crime
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

SpeedFreak.be wrote:As far as I know You can't it needs verification online and the servers are shut down a while ago. It's not only the bikes, but ALL dlc :shock: I mean you even couldn't in an offline profile when the server were online.
Wolf Blood wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 8:51 pm Can someone tell me how to get all the bike DLCs to work?
It can be done but you have to use cheat engine and enter all of the codes for bikes (not going to tell you how to do that here ;) )
Image Image
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

I only give the official answer ... as said there are methods, but I didn't wanted to take it there. IF the devs really cared they would release 1 last patch that made the dlc offline available.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

SpeedFreak.be wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 7:09 pm IF the devs really cared they would release 1 last patch that made the dlc offline available.
:loll:

But you are right of course. Unfortunately not everyone are decent people :roll:

Lets hope Kylotonn does a better job with TDU3 :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I miss TDU2, cheatengine modding was fun, got a save with all LVL 4 turning on my Ferrari's, such a shame you couldn't use that in the game legit as the 458 was better than the RUF :mrgreen:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

L2 tuned was a good match to the RUF. No need for lame hackz :angry-tappingfoot:
Good times, but time to move on :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
BATA_MANTA
Rookie
Rookie

I remmember gold days of TDU2 where dominant A2 vehicles were SLR 722, Audi R8 and Pagani C12S. The limited top speed on Ferrari 458 at 329 km/h was a true pain on Airport Sprint PvP race on Hawaii. Also remmember good duels with random players on CRC races just before the cheaters dominate that site.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

BATA_MANTA wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 4:22 pm I remmember gold days of TDU2 where dominant A2 vehicles were SLR 722, Audi R8 and Pagani C12S. The limited top speed on Ferrari 458 at 329 km/h was a true pain on Airport Sprint PvP race on Hawaii. Also remmember good duels with random players on CRC races just before the cheaters dominate that site.
i used to love creating races in the CRC on the old forum, we had quite a lot of members taking part each week with a leader board.

If i remember correctly grumpy used to be at the top most weeks. :auto-swerve:

I also did it for PlayStation and Xbox each week as well, a lot of work but good times. :D
Image Image

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”