Test Drive Unlimited 3 RELEASE DATE ?

BYZANTINIST
New Starter
New Starter

Hi guys!!!...
You know the day of the game's release ??
THANK YOU!!!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Game is still in development.
Very secretive :shhh:

:spy:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

...If it is already in development (which i hope). But the last news is over 2 years old when Big Ben announced the purchase of the TDU-trademark. Since then there is "silence in the woods".
Cruising is not a crime
BYZANTINIST
New Starter
New Starter

MadManCK wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:23 pm Game is still in development.
Very secretive :shhh:

:spy:
it will ready at 2020? 2021? 2022? your opinion?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

A game like this with a larger open World map and a lot of content will take 4Y or more to develop and test properly. And as Donnie said they are only 2Y on route. So probably half way there. It largely depends on the amount of dedicated devs working on the project right now.
A lot comes down to preparation, licensing and other legal stuff. Not to mention creating objects, textures, physics (Vrally based?) and the tools they need to create this game. They had to cope with some aftermath of the Atari deal (previous Test Drive license holder) and mod team integration into the Big Ben publishing clan. Teaming up like that is only a positive thing. Also that former Eden Games Creative Director Jarniou is most likely head of the TDU3 development team. For now, it is all speculation.

There is no official news of TDU3, not even that it is actually in development. :eeek:

But we are just as impatient as you apparently are :loll:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
DDastardly00
Rookie
Rookie

Honestly when I first heard the news that the trademark was purchased, I figured it would be 2-3 years before we even head something, and that is if we are lucky. Judging by the way people complained during the Development cycle of TDU2, If were them, I wouldn't say a dang thing until it was at least close to ready.
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

I'm sure Bez and Madman know a lot more about this than I do, however I feel like at this point they should have enough developed already to release a trailer or something. I know the actual release is probably a good year or so off, but even just a picture of a redesigned TDU logo with text that says "coming soon" or something along those lines underneath would surely get people talking. The first Division game got teased over 4 years before it got released, so I don't see what's stopping BigBen from doing the same with TDU3
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Prepsi wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 6:13 am I'm sure Bez and Madman know a lot more about this than I do, however I feel like at this point they should have enough developed already to release a trailer or something. I know the actual release is probably a good year or so off, but even just a picture of a redesigned TDU logo with text that says "coming soon" or something along those lines underneath would surely get people talking. The first Division game got teased over 4 years before it got released, so I don't see what's stopping BigBen from doing the same with TDU3
Reading between the lines of the very little i do know i think the new owners are very cautious about releasing any info on the development of TDU 3 until its almost done.

But i am sure that once it is out of the bag the hype train will kick in big time. :mrgreen:
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Just a rumor but something might be announced at the upcoming E3 they will be attending. :spy:
Image Image
BATA_MANTA
Rookie
Rookie

Bezrider wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 6:30 pm Just a rumor but something might be announced at the upcoming E3 they will be attending. :spy:
The hype train is being filled with coal :party:

Return to “Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown”