What are you playing right now?

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Right now mainly, I'm playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare on PC. I'm also playing Disco Elysium and looking to purchase other CRPG's from Obsidian Entertainment and inExile entertainment, gotta love these iso-metric crpgs. :rightthumbup:

I'm big fan of Wasteland 2 and can't wait for Wasteland 3 to be released in May! :woot:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Daily Crew2 NY to SF Hypercar run, which is roughly based on the real deal and provides the only speed cruise route in the game. Need more of those or level editor.

Also still playing an über-modded Skyrim SE at Legendary level with beefed up bandits and opponents. Squeezed as much visuals out of the old game engine as possible. Game play is still unmachted today, despite some games with better graphics and effects.

Not enough time to play a lot of other stuff. Despite my 1.000+ Steam portfolio (Thanks Humble Bundle :D )
Also one of my game drives went bust recently. Only loading the games i actually play right now.

Desperately anticipating TDU3 of course.
As soon as i got my new PC finally built, i will have to do maintenance on my driving rig (lots of work, compare it to a car) and maybe give Asetto another shot, who knows. But right now only playing from the HTPC on the big screen in the lazy chair with controller :mrgreen:

:smoking:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

In the little time i have these days :violin: ........... :mrgreen:

I've been playing a lot of city building games cities skylines, Transport fever 2, workers & resources soviet republic, etc

Great games to play when you just need to chill out. :banana-dreads:

But also been playing Anno 1800 and Rimworld.

Also big fan of Wasteland and cant wait for 3 to come out

Here is my wish list on steam : https://store.steampowered.com/wishlist ... eleasedate
Dont want all of them but do this to keep an eye on ones i am interested in. ;)
Image Image
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:45 pm In the little time i have these days :violin: ........... :mrgreen:

I've been playing a lot of city building games cities skylines, Transport fever 2, workers & resources soviet republic, etc

Great games to play when you just need to chill out. :banana-dreads:

But also been playing Anno 1800 and Rimworld.

Also big fan of Wasteland and cant wait for 3 to come out

Here is my wish list on steam : https://store.steampowered.com/wishlist ... eleasedate
Dont want all of them but do this to keep an eye on ones i am interested in. ;)
Wow, thats a big wishlist compared to mine. I found quite a few games that I would like to play on you wishlist but I just wouldn't have the time while I'm in school. I'm not a big fan of the latest gaming trends involving Battle Royale and massive open world single player rpgs, where the worlds are so huge that it would take an enormous time investment in order to get the most out of the experience.

Honestly, I don't see the appeal of these Battle Royale games, it's huge risk for little reward, unless you're a Twitch Streamer sure it's fun to watch streamers play, and let's face it, most of the big time streamers stream the most trending games which happen to be BR and Survival genres. However, playing it yourself is just not worth the risk, reward, and time investment.

It's a snoozefest out there. Game developments are rushed, games are released half assed, (Anthem, Ghost Recon Breakpoint, many others) or, some games are in endless development (looking at you Star Citizen). Bethesda has fallen from grace, BioWare's Dragon Age future uncertain. The only title I'm really looking forward to this year is CD Project Red's Cyberpunk 2077 which has been delayed till September which I'm not against, take your time, make it right, but still April release date would have been perfect because April is Spring Break time, but oh well. :facepalm:

:twocents-02cents:

Edit: Bez, I didn't mean to say your wishlist has those BR and Survival games that I rambled on, it's just a side note. :D
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Edit: Bez, I didn't mean to say your wishlist has those BR and Survival games that I rambled on, it's just a side note. :D
Yea i knew that ;)

I use Twitch a lot to check out new games before i buy them these days it can save you a lot of money avoiding those big hyped up games that are still rubbish. :mrgreen:

As for the long list like i said its only to keep track as most of them i will never buy anyway. :)
Image Image

Return to “General Gaming”