New front page for the forum

Important site info
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

As some of you may of read in some of my other posts i have been working on designing a new front page for the forum so i thought i would post some progress on how its going and maybe get some feedback on how it is looking so far and your thoughts on anything you would like added.

This is how it is looking so far.......

And a scroll down......

It will cover all types of game news but as always it will focus on the racing and driving as and when new information is available.

It will have direct links to the latest forum topics and will be a source of all the latest on any new and upcoming games including TDU 3 :D So keep it bookmarked and check it out regularly once it is live. ;)

I still have some work to do yet before it will go live so if anyone has any suggestions or ideas of things they would like to see added then please post away.

I know the forum is quiet at the moment but i am doing things like this to get ready for the third coming (TDU 3) :mrgreen:
as i would hope the forum will pick up when this is announced so we need to be ready for the hype. 8-)
:tdudt:
Image Image
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Looks promesing :2thumbsup:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

The new Landing Page for the forum is now live. :D

It will act as an extension to the forum and a place where i can post a more visual representation of whats going on in the gaming world.

At the time of posting this it hasn't got a lot of posts on it as i have been concentrating on the design and getting it ready but i will try to keep it updated regularly in the future. ;)

I have integrated it with the forum so it will show the latest forum posts at right side top of the page, I was going to take this integration further and have it so ALL members could post in the comments boxes below each post but not sure about this yet (let me know on this if you have any views)

I am also setting up an extra forum in the "THE DRIVE IN" under "The Lay-by" called "News Feed" this will act as a drop off place that new landing page posts will be AUTO POSTED every time a new post is added to the landing page.
(First dump will show a lot of new posts as it is taking all new posts for the first time but after that it will only add new posts as and when they are posted on the landing page)

Please check it out and visit it regularly also keep an eye on the News Feed section for updated posts. ;)
Image Image

Return to “Forum Announcements and Rules”