Sim Racing

Drop in and chat about anything
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

This thread is long overdue. I used to be a sim racer myself, but enjoy open world racing more now :mrgreen:

Some fun with the Pro's 8-)

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Karu62
Apprentice
Apprentice

its been a year now since i bought my Thrustmaster TX wheel and Rift S. since then i have put in 427 hours at RaceRoom and am completely hooked on it. back in the days of Race07 and my DFGT wheel i was hopelessly average never placing more than middle of the pack. now i am consistently in the top 5 with some wins and i know the difference is the VR. there is no way to describe how depth perception helps in virtual racing, not to mention looking to the sides without the need for a button. unfortunately i lost interest in The Crew2 because of the lack of VR support (its also not Vorpx compatible beyond virtual desktop).

i have high hopes that TDU3 will have both decent FFB and VR support.
Karu62
Apprentice
Apprentice

i threw together a couple videos of a typical day on the public server at RaceRoom. I am running a Thrustmaster TX racing wheel and Rift S. I am driving a Gumpert Apallo Sport. warning, some harsh language in the chat.

this one is same track in an Formula F90

[youtube][/youtube]

Return to “The Lay-by”