2020 Keep on giving

Drop in and chat about anything
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

We will see about that. :party:

First he will place the whole country in another lockdown, taking down the last surviving remains of the middle class shopkeepers and small business owners and the Hotel Restaurant business.
They will say it is based on "science", even if that is completely debunked by multiple real scientific studies. :ugeek:
By then it will be too late for regrets.

Right now the US has to deal with a massive election fraud, varying from "Dominion" voting machines (what's in a name) to boxes full of Biden only ballots appearing in swing states. These machines have all shown glitches (in 28 states) that magically all cause errors in the voting, favoring Biden. One of the players behind the Dominion company is Soros :shock:

Biden has lied and cheated his whole life. That guy can not be trusted. He is compromised with massive scandals, using his family members in Ukraine, China, Irak and Russia. Far beyond anything they ever tried to impeach Trump for. Only real and not fake.
This election is no different. If the complete scale of this "coup" against sitting President Donald Trump will ever completely be revealed, remains to be seen. But it is ugly. If Biden wins he will be the most corrupt President in US history.
In addition to that he has what appears to be a progressing form of Alzheimer disease. Terrible for him, but it also makes him physically unfit to lead a country. Especially not the USA.

Americans will soon see the real truth and actual election results. If the legal system does not fail.
It aint over till it is over :mrgreen:

:party:

:spy:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Madman, your funny anyway, in a sad and pathetic sort of way. These comments from someone who has little common sense (see all your conspiracy posts). It's really sad there are people like you around the world but then that's the biggest problem with democracy, where ignorance gets an equal vote to knowledge.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Or maybe i'm the one with common sense :party:

Not a real big fan of any presidential candidate. But the media bias and social media censoring in the US is standing in the way of true democracy.

:twocents-02cents:

Biden is a member of the Washington incrowd. They call it the swamp for a reason. Do you really believe you can trust someone like that? In addition to that, i think Biden does not have the backbone to lead the USA. I will leave it at that 8-)

PS This quote is an insult and really below what i expect from someone like you;
Whoamus wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:38 pm It's really sad there are people like you around the world
People are entitled to their own opinions, even if you completely disagree. Unfortunately for you, my "knowledge" goes far beyond that of most people. I'm just here to keep eyes open and wake people up to the possibility, that there are other facts of the matter. Even if some news papers and TV stations conveniently refuse to report them.

Right now US courts will decide about this election. Only after that the true new President can be announced.

:rulez:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

i'm 100% with Mad on this one !
biden = hellary clinton 2.0
Trump did more for the US than all former press combined

get informed, not propagandasized bij MSM !!!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Elections are a serious business. Especially when it is about the US Presidential election.

This comment came from US Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC);
we have to fight back, or we will accept our fate. I want Pennsylvania to explain to the American people how six people after they die with register and vote in Pennsylvania. I want the computer systems in Michigan that flip votes from Republicans to Democrats to be looked at, and the software was used all over the country. There’s a lot of shenanigans going on here, and if I were President Trump, I would take all this to court, I’d fight back, and from a Republican point of view, mail-in balloting is a nightmare for us. The post office is now the new election center. It’s the wild-wild west when it comes to mail-in balloting. Everything we worried about has come true, so if we don’t fight back in 2020, we’re never going to win again presidentially. A lot is at stake here.”

He concluded, “Trump has not lost. Do not concede, Mr. President, fight hard.”
Senator Graham has most certainly not always been a fan of President Trump. But something ain't right with this election.
No matter who wins in the end, only real and legal votes should count.

:twocents-02cents:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

President Trump has shocked the political establishment when he got elected. Many want to see him gone sooner than later.

Unfortunately many of his achievements were not properly reported by the most important news channels. A shame really.
You do not have to like his style or tweets. But at least give the guy the credit he deserves.

Washington career politicians have become very nervous over the possibility of being exposed. But so far they stayed mostly out of the wind. A second term could change everything. What do they have to hide?

Why was there so much effort to undermine this presidency with impeachments to deflect the public attention?

I would like to see another term of President Trump. For the sole reason he will expose the massive corruption and conflicts of interest within the political establishment. And i do not think Joe Biden will do the same. After all he is part of that same establishment. Sometime you need an outsider to clean up the mess.

The Covid-19 "pandemic" has thrown everything upside down. Without that "Wuhan Flu", things would have been different and a re-election probably just a formality.

2020 is for sure a Year many will remember. :party:

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Let's keep this thread friendly guys, i know some people have strong feelings about this but remember this is a gaming forum. :mrgreen:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

2020 is for sure a strange year.

If you talk about common sense, check out this vid from Rudy Giuliani.

And maybe even more common sense from Megyn Kelly

Right now, Biden is with 1 foot in the White House, unless the voting machine fraud can be proven beyond questionable doubt.

:party:

dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The greatest show on Earth.
The elections do not dissapoint in that perspective :mrgreen:

And if that story about election manipulating software, used by US intelligence agencies to alter voting results is real, a whole shitstorm will unleash. :rubish:
Where did they use it? And when. :eeek:

:spy:

Return to “The Lay-by”