Drop in and chat about anything
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Candace is a smart girl :character-blues:

:think:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

This is what i want to see. A bunch of car enthusiasts enjoying the sun and each others cars.
Some very cool rides. Cars unite and so do people. I like it.

:rightthumbup:

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Did someone or something just beam up Mayor De Blasio? :mrgreen: :sci-fi-beamup:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Finally some good news, Seattle has been liberated. :woot:

But why did that take so long? :angry-banghead:

PS You have to revert to "right wing" media these days to get any coverage of events that can be seen as positive. :shock:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Common sense is hard to find these days. :ugeek:
Well said. 8-)

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Sometimes comedy and reality are closer than you think. :mrgreen:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Now Nike has threatened to withdraw their lucrative sponsor deal, the Redskins had to find a new name

https://babylonbee.com/news/redskins-to ... tter-in-dc
Redskins Change Name To 'Lizard People' To Better Represent Population Of Washington, D.C.

:loll:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Political correctness has become a plague. Sometimes comedians make more sense of it :mrgreen:

dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:55 pm Now Nike has threatened to withdraw their lucrative sponsor deal, the Redskins had to find a new name

https://babylonbee.com/news/Spam
Redskins Change Name To 'Lizard People' To Better Represent Population Of Washington, D.C.

...but honestly, they should have never picked the name "Redskins" to begin with. What the heck were they thinking at the time? :snooty:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Tucker is still sane. MSM is completely derailed now.
His show is now the most popular in the USA. People are just sick and tired of the lies, deceit and strong political bias of 90% of the Global News coverage.
What will it take to wake everybody up?

:character-blues:

PS YT removed some videos earlier for some shady reason. Social Media are actively censoring other viewpoints and by doing so they are acting against the 1st amendment of the US Constitution. That will backfire for sure.

Return to “The Lay-by”