2020 Keep on giving

Drop in and chat about anything
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Some food for thought. :ugeek:

As a lot of the MSM have dropped the ball massively lately, podcasts become more and more popular, with people discussing recent events with common sense and from different perspectives. There are many with different success rate and content. And some are really well informed.

Just following the narratives is not news, but propaganda. It is embarrassing. I do not think News Networks will survive if they continue to do so. :twocents-02cents:

But YT is censoring as well, leaving many criticasters of covid policy, recent elections or other sensitive subjects untouched. Who are they protecting anyway? These are Marxist Communist practices.
Tech Monopolies are just as bad as any other and the recent arrogance in their behavior just is an example of that.
You can not use opinions to check facts or fact check opinions of others. Enforcing a narrow minded Globalist Worldview narrative will not prevent people to look for other sources. It will bite them in the *ss eventually.

:party:

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadMan, half the time I don't know wtf you talking about, sometimes I agree, and other times I disagree. :D :loll:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

dpuff wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:56 am MadMan, half the time I don't know wtf you talking about, sometimes I agree, and other times I disagree. :D :loll:
That's politics for you. :loll:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

A lot of the news networks, like CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN and even part of Fox have become extensions of the DNC, only following their political narratives and not doing their journalistic work. Because of that, a large part of the US population and the rest of the World, only get one side of the story.
CNN used to be the benchmark news channel, but is now reduced to a propaganda machine. There is no balanced news anymore. Editors in chief decide what the "news" is. There is no real investigative journalism left. Or very little.
Tucker Carlson (Fox) is a positive exception. Maybe one of the reasons why he draws a bigger crowd than the NBA and MLB these days. :teasing-nutkick:

PS I would be a bad politician;
  • Not corruptable
  • Wants to get things done
  • Needs only a few words
  • Hates lies and avoids doing that
Besides, my "party" does not exist. Christian, Traditional, Libertarian, Liberal, RBE, and (smart) Green :shock:

Down With Pollution
Down with over regulation
Down with big obesed governments
Down with taxes
No speed limits :mrgreen:

:smoking:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Like i mentioned before, it ain't over till its over. :party:
The voting machine fraud will be exposed. MSM will love this (not). :P
It will be tough for those who were already celebrating Bidens election. Only news networks are to blame for that, calling him President elect before the final vote count and legal issues are sorted.
Granted, most appeals will lead to nowhere. But if the voting machine fraud is a big as i think it is, the USA will be in big trouble. If it can be proven, of course.

:rulez:

2020, never a dull moment. :smoking:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Jesse Waters summons it nicely. Many feel this way.
But for Trump to win, you will need massive evidence and proof of fraud.

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It seems that 2020 will end with a Grand Finale :party:
Sidney Powell, a member of President Trump’s legal team, revealed on Monday that she has obtained a sworn affidavit from a high-ranking military officer that describes in detail how Smartmatic’s voting software was specifically designed to manipulate election outcomes. Smartmatic was developed by three engineers in Caracas, Venezuala. According to the affidavit, the officer was present when the company’s voting software was being created.
Servers have been seized in Germany, by a special team EU/US. Both CIA and FBI were left out of the loop. Wonder why... :think:

If this voter fraud is real and can be proven, it will be the biggest scandal in US History, topping Wategate and the Russian Interference Impeachment Hoax of the past 3 years.

IMO Biden never exceeded the amount of votes for Obama. No way. Obama is a rock star, Biden is a vegetable.
Clash of the system and a bomb under the democratic values of the western world. Who would benefit from that... :doh:

:spy:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

:loll:

2020 can't get any more crazy? It can... :facepalm:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Happy Thanksgiving
If you are allowed to celebrate, gather with friends and family or eat without a face mask :D
https://www.deepcapture.com/2020/11/ele ... -evidence/

:character-blues:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

True or not, the plot thickens :party:
And just in case some still think MSM is telling the truth about these elections being clean;
Original voting software created on behalf of former dictator Chavez :eeek:

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-con ... 5.2020.pdf
https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-con ... plaint.pdf

:spy:

Return to “The Lay-by”