Long Time Since Last Post

Drop in and chat about anything
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

So how are you all doing? Doing fine myself. Still a school bus driver, though with the virus, school was done mid March. I have not posted here in quite a while. I pop in occasionally to see if there is any word on TDU3 or just now and then to skim the topics. I have not been doing any sort of game driving unless you count flying my ship in Elite Dangerous or piloting a battle mech in Battletech. Hope everyone is weathering the problems and insanity of the world and staying out of trouble and staying healthy. :)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Thanks for dropping bye. :mrgreen:

Besides a stupid mayor, all is good here. Corona measures dissappear when they can organize a peaceful protest it appears.

Still strange and inefficient measures, related to schools. Kids can carry the virus but will most likely not get sick from it. Only the (older) teachers are at risk. And getting back to school is crucial for re-opening society in general.

Hope all is well and TDU3 is on its way. But they are very secretive for some reason

:spy:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Hi Whoamus, nice to see members still check in from time to time. :D

I check the forum logs from time to time and it shows quite a few members drop by often they just don't post much :| i guess they are just checking on TDu 3 updates as well. :mrgreen:

I thought i was going to get arrested by the covit police today. :eeek:

Me and my other half decided we would to go to the cost for some Fish+chips (it's only a short drive about 2 mile as we live near )

The place we like to go has a big green area on the cliff top surrounded by shops and pubs, little did we know earlier that day the pubs decided to open a window and sell beer to people outside sitting on the grass. :facepalm:

Word soon got around and before long it was chaos everyone was sitting on the grass drinking social distancing went out of the window . :orcs-cheers:

Then the covid police turned up and shut everything down and cordoned off the grass area.

This all happened before we arrived so at the time didn't know this had gone on so we got our Fish+Chips and drove the car right in the middle of the problem area and wondered why it was so empty. :?

We saw lots of police but just thought they where just keeping an eye on the large crowds that had gathered on a hot day. :mrgreen:

Next thing we knew the car was surrounded by police asking us to leave the area, i couldn't stoop laughing as we drove away. :law-policered: :loll:
Image Image
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Alcohol will do that. The state I live in has many bars. The day they could go in, many crowded right in elbow to elbow in the metro areas.
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Whoamus wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:54 pm Still a school bus driver, though with the virus, school was done mid March.
Welcome back, so what do you do as far as income, I'm just curious?
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

dpuff wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:44 am
Whoamus wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:54 pm Still a school bus driver, though with the virus, school was done mid March.
Welcome back, so what do you do as far as income, I'm just curious?
We were actually paid for the hours we would have worked. This Friday is the last day of what would have been the end of the school year. Then I will file unemployment like I always do over the summer. I also am an old dude who had saved some funds for retirement which I am using. Though I am eligible for claiming social security (over 62), I am holding off for another year or maybe a little more.

Return to “The Lay-by”