Test Drive Unlimited 2 coming back on line

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

snake250 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:11 am
Bez wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:34 am I hear a few people are having some problems getting it to work. :)
The Story of My Life :banana-dance:
How is your life with Nathan? :lol:
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

I got the game working. Feels good to be back, got my wheel set up and all. Gonna speedrun the single player part next week so I can enjoy some cruises with people. Haven't come across anybody I know yet. :)
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

dpuff wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:29 am I got the game working. Feels good to be back, got my wheel set up and all. Gonna speedrun the single player part next week so I can enjoy some cruises with people. Haven't come across anybody I know yet. :)
Are you seeing many people online in the game and do you know if old saves work?

I would love to get back into it but as i don't have a compatible wheel now the only alternative is my XBox type controller and it's just not the same.

I did have an old wheel that was compatible but when they took the servers down i sold it never thinking it would be back up one day. :facepalm:
Image Image
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

I'v seen people online yeah, including top250, also chat works. I don't know if old saves work, me and top grinding the solar crown races.

Edit: there were 6 people in the session at some point.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

dpuff wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:58 am I'v seen people online yeah, including top250, also chat works. I don't know if old saves work, me and top grinding the solar crown races.

Ok thanks, i know its a big ask but i wish they could of gotten clubs and the CRC working. :(
Image Image
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bez wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:20 am Ok thanks, i know its a big ask but i wish they could of gotten clubs and the CRC working. :(
tduworld.com FAQ says we can't use our old saves at the launch, we have to start fresh, I just looked it up :|

Hey Bez, any chance you can put the tdu2 server status on this forum? Like they have here: https://tduworld.com/status
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

dpuff wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:38 am
Bez wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:20 am Ok thanks, i know its a big ask but i wish they could of gotten clubs and the CRC working. :(
tduworld.com FAQ says we can't use our old saves at the launch, we have to start fresh, I just looked it up :|
This makes me sad. :(

Ok i will look into it, i was also thinking ok digging out the old full scale map i made of the island.
I used to have it on it's own page and fully zoomable right down to street level, if i could only remember what i did with the files. :think:
Image Image
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

dpuff wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:58 am I'v seen people online yeah, including top250, also chat works. I don't know if old saves work, me and top grinding the solar crown races.

It was good to see a familer name :banana-dance:

I wouldn't say I'm disappointed to start again, gives me a proper reason to grind the game.. just frustrating the issues I had with my main :angry-screaming: rig starting than immediately crashing.. still reckcon it doesnt like the rx 5000 series :teasing-nutkick: I had to pull another computer out and chuck a 1050ti in it to play :woot: :woot:
nathan is a mexican!!
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Some screenshots I took recently :D

:auto-swerve:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Brings back some old memories :sad-teareye:

Ona side note i had a look at the status page and i can't put a copy of it up here as they have that page locked (i could get around it but i guess they have done that because they don't want others to copy it so i have to respect that)

I'm still working on the map but it's hot displaying as i like so won't be making it live yet. :(
Image Image

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”