Prize draw Discussion

Drop in and chat about anything
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Any way Wasteland 3 could be added to the draw? Or is it only games that are already released?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bez wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:00 pm Only key i haven't got yet is for WRC 9
Why do the good ones always have to suffer :angry-banghead:

:loll:

PS WRC is interesting as it is rumored Kylotonn uses this (WRC8) engine as the base for the TDU Solar Crown physics :party:

:spy:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

dpuff wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:25 pm Any way Wasteland 3 could be added to the draw? Or is it only games that are already released?
Lot's of games I would like to add but all of this comes out of my pocket so i have to try and stick to a budget. ;)

I shop for these keys all year looking for bargains and special offers to use on the Birthday draw, I haven't worked out the full value of these games before i got the discount but it is probably well over £500. :eeek:

As you guys know I've done a few of these over the years but this one is by far the biggest.

I have also got something in the pipeline that could mean free game draws every three or four months but it is still in the planning stage and would depend on how many members get involved. (more on this later so stay tuned :party: )
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

One more game added to Tier 1 and a few added to Tier 3 :party:
Image Image
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Would love to get my hands on Frostpunk or Just Cause 3. :D
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

dpuff wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:37 am Would love to get my hands on Frostpunk or Just Cause 3. :D
I have Frostpunk it's a good game.
(I don't have the DLC that comes with this one :( )

A few i would like as well , unfortunately i can't enter :mrgreen:
Image Image
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

When is the draw? I might have missed it written somewhere, too lazy to look up :D
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

dpuff wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:54 pm When is the draw? I might have missed it written somewhere, too lazy to look up :D
Forum official Birthday is 09 Sep 2012 = 8 years old :o

So I will post a video showing the draw on Wednesday 9 September 2020 at around 7pm UK time (don't quote me on the time as it might change as the date gets near but the date won't change)
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

OK I'm done, ALL games now added to the lists (moved some about) 48 in total :eeek:
(Biggest ever draw )

Take a good look at the videos i have posted if you are not familiar with some of the games so you will know what to go for if you win. :rightthumbup:

And don't forget if you are stuck with a game you already have or don't want you can always give the key to a friend or better still donate it back to tdudrivetime for a future draw. :clap:
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

As the draw date gets near i will shut the entry to the draw a few days before the draw date (9th Sept)

So if you are not in it and plan to enter time is running out..............
Be warned :party:
Image Image

Return to “The Lay-by”