Prize draw Discussion

Drop in and chat about anything
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Should I be one of the lucky winners, I was wondering if Cities Skylines is a bundle that includes the DLC or each is a separate key. Currently in my game rotation and playing but do not own any DLC.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

WRC9 looks sweet. If that is a benchmark for TDU3 :mrgreen:

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Whoamus wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:53 pm Should I be one of the lucky winners, I was wondering if Cities Skylines is a bundle that includes the DLC or each is a separate key. Currently in my game rotation and playing but do not own any DLC.
If a game DLC is shown then it will come with that game (and count as one pick (should also say in the description) ;)

Basically i have separated each pick with the Hash symbol like this:

#################################################

This is one choice......

##################################################

Everything between the ############ lines counts as one choice. :mrgreen:

Some might just say + DLC in the title, this still counts as one choice.

It also states in yellow what platform the game is on
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Hi guys, not long to go before the draw. :D
Entry will close soon.........

Also please take a look at this if you haven already: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7682
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Ok Prize Draw entry is now closed to give me time to decide how I'm going to work it. :think:

Thanks to everyone who took the time to sign up to win some free games. :2thumbsup:

Draw details to follow....................................... :party:
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Ok so now the draw is closed and no one else can enter i have decided how to work this. :)

I'm a bit disappointed only 4 members have entered but i guess some members are a little reluctant to enter because they don't post much but that was not the object of the Prize Draw., it is about giving something back to the members. ;)

But i guess i can't force people to enter a draw for free games. :mrgreen:

Anyway moving on.........

Because only 4 have entered it would be a little unfair to draw three names out and the last one to loose out. :cry:

So i have decided to make it 4 Draws this way everyone gets some games. :2thumbsup:

So what the draw will be for is to decide who gets to pick first from the game list like this:

Tier 1 and 2 has 12 games each and Tier 3 has 24 games.

First name out in the draw gets to pick:
Tier 1: One game
Tier 2: One game
Tier 3: Two games

Then the next one out in the draw will do the same and so on, once everyone has had a go it will repeat till no games are left. :D
This will mean everyone will get 3 games from Tier 1, 3 games from Tier 2 and 6 games from Tier 3. :dance:

So wile it will be important for your name to come out as soon as possible in the draw to get the best pick not everyone will want the same games so even if your name comes out third or forth you could still have a chance at some good games.

And remember even if you are last out you will end up with a few games, the way it was before forth place got nothing. :shock: :mrgreen:
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Wheel is setup and ready for the recording tomorrow. :rightthumbup:

Here is a link to the wheel, have a few spins and see if you can get your name to come out , just remember it wont count till i do the real draw. :loll:
https://wheelofnames.com/view/dwu-cb9/
I've also been thinking should i do the draw in revers order to make it more dramatic so first out is 4th and last on the wheel will be the winner?

Let me know what you think on that. :think:
Image Image
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bez wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:29 pm Wheel is setup and ready for the recording tomorrow. :rightthumbup:

Here is a link to the wheel, have a few spins and see if you can get your name to come out , just remember it wont count till i do the real draw. :loll:
I've also been thinking should i do the draw in revers order to make it more dramatic so first out is 4th and last on the wheel will be the winner?

I gave the wheel a spin, funny it announces with little fireworks. However you would like the draw to go, fine with me. :rightthumbup:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Whoamus wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:27 pm
Bez wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:29 pm Wheel is setup and ready for the recording tomorrow. :rightthumbup:

I gave the wheel a spin, funny it announces with little fireworks. However you would like the draw to go, fine with me. :rightthumbup:
Ok so i have asked the wheel. :mrgreen:

I put yes for revers order and no for 1st, second ans so on ..................the wheel said yes so anyone not happy with the draw blame the wheel. :loll:

So that's settled, it will be in revers order first out will be 4th and last on the wheel will be the winner. :|

Haven't got time to record the draw to night (way to much to do on the forum ready for the new club) so will have to do it tomorrow night ready for 9th. :ugeek:
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Just finished the recording of the draw and it is now uploading to you tube. :D

Video will remain private till i post it on the forum tomorrow evening around 7pm UK time (so don't bother trying to view it on our you tube channel till then :mrgreen: )

Along with the video i will post how to claim your prizes.

And remember the wheel made the choices not me so if you are not happy with the results take it up with the wheel. :whistle:

Just remember the wheel is all knowing and all powerful. :mrgreen:
:kneelsuckers:
Image Image

Return to “The Lay-by”