DT*Club

Drop in and chat about anything
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Hi guys as some of you may know a long time ago i introduced a donation system so members could donate money to support the forum and you got a badge and your name changed to yellow and became a supporter. :D

I would like to thank everyone who donated however big or small but that system was not working and was disabled a wile back as a one off donation isn't going to help support the forum in the long term :( so after the prize draw the supporters membership will end, thanks to everyone who donated. :rightthumbup:

Going forward i have come up with an idea that i think everyone can benefit from and still help support the Forum the "DT*CLUB"

It is a yearly club you can join (no obligation to re-join each time it's up to you) it will have 4 levels as shown in the photo below the higher you join the more benefits you get.

But for it to work it will need a few members to get it off the ground first so please read through the 2 levels FULL descriptions below the photo.

LEVEL 1
DT*CLUB badge on the forum
Access to a private forum for DT *CLUB members only, VIP Badge , 1 entry in the summer/winter draw.

LEVEL 2
Everything in level one +
You will get extra posting options and can request costume icons to use to make your topics stand out, plus 2 extra entries in each of the summer/winter draws. :banana-dance:
Image Image
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

I'm ready to chip in! Long live TDU Drive Time! :rightthumbup:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

dpuff wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:30 pm I'm ready to chip in! Long live TDU Drive Time! :rightthumbup:
Thanks for the support. :rightthumbup:
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Thanks to everyone who has voted so far. :rightthumbup:

Maybe if we can get one or two more interested then it might be worthwhile setting up. ;)

I will let it run for a little wile, might even send out a few emails to some of the members and see what they think. :think:
Image Image
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

I voted and see this as a good thing even though I have not been around much. Been coming around more these last few months and would be good with helping support the site.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Whoamus wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:28 pm I voted and see this as a good thing even though I have not been around much. Been coming around more these last few months and would be good with helping support the site.
Thanks Whoamus :rightthumbup:

I'm just trying to keep the forum ticking over till TDU 3 comes out (its not easy these days trying to keep a gaming forum active with all the social media choices around) then maybe we can all get together online and start a club, do some racing and cruising. :mrgreen:

Till then all i am asking is for members to pop by now and then maybe once a week or month just to keep the forum active and in the mean time i thought a club with the extra perks would keep a bit of interest going especially for level 4 members with the 4 monthly free draw. :dance:

I don't mind subsidising it a bit at first but it would be nice if we got a few more members willing to join as the more members we get the better the prizes. :party:

I know other members drop by from time to time as i have seen the names pop up in the stats, we also still get a lot of guests looking to the forum on a daily basis as you only have to look at the views for the BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY DRAW thread (over 80000 views ) since it was posted on the 1st August. :o

Will see how it goes over the next few days........ :party:
Image Image
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Does the donation link work yet? I clicked on "Join me up" but nothing happens.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Still setting things up will announce when it's ready 👍
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

If all goes well the new DT*Club will go live on 10th September, If you are interested in helping to support the future of TDU Drivetime then please check it out ( link will follow soon)

It's a great way to support the forum and get something back in return. :rightthumbup:
(Tee-Shirt not included in the membership price :mrgreen: )
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

DT*Club is now live. :woot:

If you want to join the club and help in supporting TDU Drivetime then please click on one of the links around the forum. :D

100% of the money raised goes back into the running and promotions of the forum. :rightthumbup:

Plus joining the club will give you as a member many extra benefits and on the higher level membership a chance to win free games and more. :2thumbsup:

bbmemberships/index.html
Image Image

Return to “The Lay-by”