Official TDU SC Merch Petition!

AlexVII
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

So do you want official TDU SC merch?! This can include t-shirts, masks, cufflinks, and more! In today's video, I discuss having official merch related to Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown! Don't forget to join the discord and send your ideas!

See more here:

Vote here:

Join the discord here: https://Discord.gg/testdrive
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I voted i might buy stuff depending on what it is. :|

And i don't do discord, i might be biased hear but it's to chaotic and hard to find older posts for me and you can't beat a forum for things like that. :mrgreen:
Image Image
AlexVII
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Bez wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:31 pm I voted i might buy stuff depending on what it is. :|

And i don't do discord, i might be biased hear but it's to chaotic and hard to find older posts for me and you can't beat a forum for things like that. :mrgreen:
Not fair because you are definitely a contender for the most organized forum I have seen haha
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Bossman Racer wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:11 pm
Bez wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:31 pm I voted i might buy stuff depending on what it is. :|

Not fair because you are definitely a contender for the most organized forum I have seen haha
What can i say I'm a virgo.
irgo (August 23 - September 22)
Virgo is an earth sign historically represented by the goddess of wheat and agriculture, an association that speaks to Virgo’s deep-rooted presence in the material world. Virgos are logical, practical, and systematic in their approach to life. This earth sign is a perfectionist at heart and isn’t afraid to improve skills through diligent and consistent practice. Virgo rules the digestive system, which makes these earth signs especially attuned to the ingredients that make up a whole — in food and in everything else. They're hyper-aware of every detail.
:D
Image Image
Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

Too soon. Gotta know much more about the game before worrying about merch hype. :)

Return to “Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown”