Drop in and chat about anything
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Welcome to the first Tri-Annual DT*Club Draw. :D
(Draw Date 9th Jan 2021)

All members in Lvl4 are automatically entered so sit back and hope your name comes out. :mrgreen:

If your not a Lvl 4 member or not a DT*Club member at all but would still like a chance to win one of the games below then just click on this link https://dtnews.tdudrivetime.com/dtclub/ to check out the benefits and in doing so also help to support TDU Drivetime. :rightthumbup:
(just make sure you join before the draw date to qualify for the draw. ;) )

Ok here are a selection of the games on offer to the winner of the draw, the winner can pick any ONE game from the list below.
All games will be on either STEAM or EPIC, due to price fluctuations it is not possible at this time to say what games will be available on what platform but will be confirmed after the draw.

Winner gets to pick any one game:

I won't post videos of each game you can do your own research if the list has a game you are not sure about. :mrgreen:
Draw will take place on the 9th Jan 2021 .

GOOD LUCK :banana-dance:

MORE BELOW ......
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

More games added to the list to pick from. :banana-dance:
I will add EXTRA DLC's for this .^^^^^
I will add EXTRA DLC's for this.^^^^^
Image Image
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Wow, awesome selection of games! :rightthumbup:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

dpuff wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:07 pm Wow, awesome selection of games! :rightthumbup:
Yea, tried to offer a wide variety of games based off that pole i set up in the DT*Club forum.

It helps that i can get most games a bit cheaper that normal price because i have a wholesale account with a large key selling company :D downside is to get the really good prices you have to buy in bulk :(

It's a pity we only have 3 members in the DT*Club at the moment :( as the more members means more money available towards better prizes :D

Going off the average price of the games available as prizes you would only need to win one draw in every 6 to cover your membership costs and you get to support the forum. :2thumbsup:

I'm also thinking of setting up a service in the DT*Club forum so members can buy games slightly cheaper than retail price from me but still maybe a euro or 2 more than i have paid and the diffrence goes to supporting the forum.

Members get cheaper games, the forum gets a little extra support :D win win. :mrgreen:
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Draw result video up later today, Good Luck guys. :rightthumbup:
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Ok Here's The Draw
GOOD LUCK :rightthumbup:

Can the winner please contact me by private message saying what game from the list they would like, i will then let them know what platform it is available on and ask them if they want to go ahead or pick another one instead. ;)

And don't forget if you didn't win we will be having another draw on May 9th. :banana-dance:
Image Image
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Congrats to the winner! :rightthumbup: Just out of curiosity, what game did the winner pick?

If I won, I would have picked either GreedFall or The Outer Worlds, I'm kinda in a mood for single player games right now. :2thumbsup:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

He is still deciding between Crusader Kings 3 and Forza Horizon 4 but i think he is going for Horizon 4. :D
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Next draw coming up soon for club members (9th May). :D

Winner will get to pick a game from the previous list in this thread plus a few more i will be adding. :2thumbsup:
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Added a few more to the list. :banana-dance:
Draw will take place later today, GOOD LUCK. :woot:
CYBERPUNK 2077 IS ON GOG ONLY (Not Steam)
Image Image

Return to “The Lay-by”