TDU Drivetime Change of ownership

Important site info
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Today is TDU Drivetime's 9th Birthday and i am announcing that i am stepping down as owner of the forum. :(

I have not taken this decision lightly but over the last year or so my real life work has taken over more and more and i am finding it harder to find the time needed these days to put into the promotion of the forum. and i can see it slowly suffering from this lack of time and effort needed these day to keep a forum alive.

So i decided the only way to try to save things is to step a side and hopefully someone else would take over the forum and all of it's assets and give it the time it deservers and maybe this time next year when Test Drive Solar Crown comes out the forum will be back to what it was. :2thumbsup:

The good news is MadManCK has decided to step up and take over as owner of the forum. :rightthumbup:

MadManCK has been with the forum almost from day one and has also been a major part of the forum since he joined so i am delighted he has agreed to take over and i could not think of any one better to do the job. :D

As for me I am not going anywhere, i will still be around posting on the forum and doing all the technical stuff in the background just like before I just won't be in charge anymore. :mrgreen:

I am sad to be handing the forum on after 9 years but it is the only way i can think of to help it survive as it takes a lot of time and effort these days to promote something like this and get new members on a regular basis and unfortunately it is time i just don't have these days. :(

I want to wish MadManCK good luck with the future of the forum, I will still be here to help as much as i can and hope you guys will also help to get things turned around and we can all enjoy the new upcoming game in the TDU franchise.

I would like to finish by saying a big thankyou to all the members who have joined the forum over the years especially those who have remained on the forum still posting even though it has not been as busy over the past few months, thank you for your support it has been greatly appreciated . :rightthumbup:

Bez.
:tdudt:
Image Image
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Happy Birthday TDUDT! Congrats MadMan! :rightthumbup:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

First of all, i would like to thank Bezrider for his hard work, setting op this forum and providing a place to hangout for TDU lovers, after Atari dropped the ball. Also for maintaining and updating everything on a regular base.
:2thumbsup:

I have decided to step up for continuation purposes and also in anticipation of bigger things to come.

As most of you know, i do not really like social media very much (understatement), so we are looking for members who want to scout all social platforms for (race) game related news.
Also one or two active moderators.

We managed to keep this forum relatively clear of the acid you sometimes encounter on official game forums. Kudos to this community and also Bez for applying smart ways to keep the bad guys out in the background.

We will now look forward to the upcoming release of TDU3 Solar Crown and work towards that to help gain momentum.

And thanks again to Bez
Cheers :orcs-cheers:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “Forum Announcements and Rules”