Skyrim Anniversary Edition

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

A new iteration, or how to sell the same game 3x? :shock:

I still play my uber modded Skyrim SE and despite the usual bug compilations, it is an awesome game.
Will this new Anniversary edition be worth getting? Lets find out.

:party:

So it is basically a Creation Club extention. Will it even be possible to mod the 10th Anniversary Edition? :think:

I blew up the Creation Shop with one of my favorite mods. Outlaws and Revolutionaries. :loll:

If you get this game for the first time, or play on one of the (new) consoles, it is an awesome package.
If you are a veteran modder, like i am, you can probaly find similar or equally exciting mods on the Nexus or other places.

Skyrim still rocks, 10 years later. :party:
The community is what kept it alive. 8-)

PS do all these cool mod makers get a piece of the action of the new sales? :whistle:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

From Nexus;

What is Skyrim Anniversary Edition (Skyrim AE)?

Skyrim Anniversary Edition is a re-release of Skyrim celebrating its 10th birthday. It will be released for PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5 on November 11, 2021. The Anniversary Edition includes Skyrim Special Edition as well as 74 Creation Club mods - that is all 48 currently available ones plus 26 new, unreleased mods, adding up to a total of around 500 new gameplay elements.

Skyrim Anniversary Edition (shortened to "Skyrim AE") is not a free upgrade, but every current and future owner of Skyrim SE (Special Edition) - on every platform - will have the option to purchase it. Regardless of whether you've bought Skyrim AE or not, everyone owning Skyrim SE will also receive a free update and access to three free pieces of Creation Club content: Fishing, Survival Mode and even new quests with the Saints and Seducers mini DLC.

“Under the hood” Skyrim Anniversary Edition is the same exact game as Skyrim Special Edition - so, as far as we know - all mods that work for Skyrim SE will also work for Skyrim AE and the other way around. In fact, Skyrim AE will not even be a separate entry in your Steam library but rather act as a patch to Skyrim SE. This is why there will not be a separate game section for Skyrim AE on our site, as Skyrim AE is really just Skyrim SE with Creation Club content added to it. So, if you are a new player looking for Skyrim AE mods, you can simply browse our Skyrim Special Edition section, and our mod manager Vortex will work with Skyrim AE just fine.

So, they just sell the complete Creation Club content in one package. :geek:
But the core game is still Skyrim SE?

Price for current Skyrim SE owners will be 19$, so it might be a great way to get all creations and maybe some optimizations and fixes as well.
The updated (4K) graphics might be good.

As the SE mods can also be used on the newer platform, i might get it, even if it somehow smells fishy :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Skyrim 10th Anniversary Concert

Return to “General Gaming”